Platinum Mike Perry with a message for his critics

It's harder to engage when your opponent's entire gameplan is circling away 99% of the time

Jouban threw baby leg kicks from the outside, 2 left hands and circled away the rest of the time
Perry didn't try to do anything though, he just stared at him.

Now, this might be crazy, but hear me out; I think Mike was just mesmerized by the beauty of Alan and just couldn't snap out of it.

It's a sig bet you fucking retard, holy fuck. You actually thought I genuinely put that in my sig? You're even more of a fucking moron than I originally thought LOL

Embarrassing
My oh my. The 'great KONE' reduced to this?
You really judged my intellect based off the fact that I don't know what a sig bet on an internet forum is?? I guess when all else fails, the Platinum Nation devolve into teenage girls.
I expected this from the other sheeple, but I must say, I'm disappointed, and slightly embarassed, in you.

You really judged my intellect based off the fact that I don't know what a sig bet on an internet forum is?? I guess when all else fails, the Platinum Nation devolve into teenage girls.
I expected this from the other sheeple, but I must say, I'm disappointed, and slightly embarassed, in you.

Not only are you completely oblivious and dyslexic, you're low energy to boot

Platinum Mike Perry would emasculate your father and impregnate your mother if he wanted

Very low energy poster

Won't even bother

Not only are you completely oblivious and dyslexic, you're low energy to boot

Platinum Mike Perry would emasculate your father and impregnate your mother if he wanted
It's good to see you finally let the bitch out for everyone to see. I knew she was in there; the way you jumped on that Platinum Dick and continue ride it till the nuts fall off.
It's funny, you get a bunch of likes from fanboys and weak sheep, get an imaginary belt ranking and think you know something about this sport or people on a forum. Reality is, I was competing in MMA before you created your phony online persona.

It's good to see you finally let the bitch out for everyone to see. I knew she was in there; the way you jumped on that Platinum Dick and continue ride it till the nuts fall off.
It's funny, you get a bunch of likes from fanboys and weak sheep, get an imaginary belt ranking and think you know something about this sport or people on a forum. Reality is, I was competing in MMA before you created your phony online persona.

lol this is like the 3rd time you've mentioned likes as if I give a fuck. But yeah, you could probably delete every thread and Platinum related post I've ever made and I'd still have a better posts to likes ratio than you

<36>

Low energy and perpetually upset

Made with so much passion. What is your name, son. I might mention it to the inner circle of the Platinum Nation.

THAT CHAT WAS A FINAL CHAT

NO MORE RECRUITS NO MORE

Thread title should have been "middling derailed hype train with more schtick than promise steals quote from a guy ten times more awesome than he'll ever be".

Wasn't that already used when Nate subbed Conor after he'd been ripping off money Mayweather? <28>

Any fighter can realistically use this excuse. But Perry deserves criticism for his attitude and his face tattoo
You don't get it

You can't critique Platinum... It just bounces right off.

The man has fists of ste.. Platinum for god's sake. Best upcoming talent on the roster

Back