Platinum Mike Perry with a message for his critics

I won an AV bet, and thus I get to pick winning avatars like this one anytime I want. Don't be jealous, next time Conor defends his double belts, I'll consider letting you have it.

Interesting choice man. Whatever your cup of tea is I suppose...

lol this is like the 3rd time you've mentioned likes as if I give a fuck. But yeah, you could probably delete every thread and Platinum related post I've ever made and I'd still have a better posts to likes ratio than you

<36>

Low energy and perpetually upset
Dude, how fast do you reply? 3 minuted after I post? Are you literally sitting by your device waiting to comment back? I only respond back to you while im taking a shit. It's the only time you're worth.
Regarding your "likes to post ratio.." You are a clown for even bringing that up..
Keep assuming you know something about me; it is extremely enjoyable to watch you make a bigger ass of yourself.

Which sherdogger wrote this shite and sent it to platibum?

Dude, how fast do you reply? 3 minuted after I post? Are you literally sitting by your device waiting to comment back? I only respond back to you while im taking a shit. It's the only time you're worth.
Regarding your "likes to post ratio.." You are a clown for even bringing that up..
Keep assuming you know something about me; it is extremely enjoyable to watch you make a bigger ass of yourself.

I think your problem is - you're scared shitless of alpha males. You're supposedly a "MMA competitor" (lmao) Let's take your word for it. Judging by your incredibly low energy, we can safely deduce that you slave away as a "competitor" but since you have shitty genetics and no actual ability, you never get anywhere. You see an alpha male like Platinum Mike Perry take the UFC by storm, adding to his undefeated record filled with 100% KO's. You see him have one minor setback at age 25, and since you're a beta baby back bitch, the only place you can get your idea of revenge is the internet. You come to my thread and think your posts will be met with cheers and applause, only to get bodybagged by every Platinum fan in here on a consistent basis. After getting embarrassed and laughed at, you scurry away like the pussy you are. You are a very low energy individual so you need a day to recover. You drag yourself out of bed, head back into this thread which you were previously body-bagged in, and your last resort is "you have more likes than me."

An altogether humiliating defeat for you, 10 times worse than the "defeat" Platinum suffered to Jouban (who would've been DQ'd and executed if he fought that way in Japan)

So who hurt you? Why are you so scared of alpha males? Is all of this outrage because Platinum reminds you of the bully in high school who put your head in the toilet and fucked your crush on a consistent basis while you jerked off to her myspace photos?

I think your problem is - you're scared shitless of alpha males. You're supposedly a "MMA competitor" (lmao) Let's take your word for it. Judging by your incredibly low energy, we can safely deduce that you slave away as a "competitor" but since you have shitty genetics and no actual ability, you never get anywhere. You see an alpha male like Platinum Mike Perry take the UFC by storm, adding to his undefeated record filled with 100% KO's. You see him have one minor setback at age 25, and since you're a beta baby back bitch, the only place you can get your idea of revenge is the internet. You come to my thread and think your posts will be met with cheers and applause, only to get bodybagged by every Platinum fan in here on a consistent basis. After getting embarrassed and laughed at, you scurry away like the pussy you are. You are a very low energy individual so you need a day to recover. You drag yourself out of bed, head back into this thread which you were previously body-bagged in, and your last resort is "you have more likes than me."

An altogether humiliating defeat for you, 10 times worse than the "defeat" Platinum suffered to Jouban (who would've been DQ'd and executed if he fought that way in Japan)

So who hurt you? Why are you so scared of alpha males? Is all of this outrage because Platinum reminds you of the bully in high school who put your head in the toilet and fucked your crush on a consistent basis while you jerked off to her myspace photos?

@KONE is feisty right now. Where is @D 1 Wrestler

I would repent but I'd be lying, and I have literally never told a
lie in my life.
You should reconsider. We're having lots of fun in our little 'brotherhood'.
8gSjCqy.gif
<{ohyeah}>

Ever grow tired of being wrong? You want to comment on my MMA career. At least I 'competed in that arena' while you comment about guys like me from the safety of your computer. The only thing more embarrassing than the amount of time you waste on here is that it seems you actually believe your dumbass assumptions.

while you comment about guys like me from the safety of your computer.

>implying a low energy individual like yourself is even remotely threatening

<36><36><36><36><36>

Thread's still on fire. Nice work, Mr. KONE!

At this point I think we can all agree that Platinum Mike Perry is the biggest draw in the UFC right now. Let alone Sherdog.

#PlatinumBless

Bodied him. He cant even recover from those burns.

Sherdog is covered in Platinum.

#PlatinumBless
#AlanYouran

<mma4>

Why does this guy have a following on here? He seemed like just another plodding brawler with a right hand.

I never even heard of him before saturday and I only watched due to boredom.
big talker, super obnoxious, second rate skill level.

Back