Platinum Nation...Lol.

LOL at coconutjoe and ceez getting their dicks hard over a platinum loss

Are you two snitches actually fans of any fighters, or just straight haters?
Can’t stand the guy but keep posting about him, it’s kind of sad

Sherdog was never great Joe

#PlatNationLivesMatter

Not sure if it's more sad than you white knighting for him though... cause that's pretty sad.

#PlatNationLivesMatter

Are you seriously complaining that @Coconut Joe and @Ceez are still able to get hard ons ?

First of all, when addressing a world champion, proper etiquette suggests you maintain eye contact.

Your not supposed to be looking at another mans bulge to determine the flaccidity of his member.

Its 2018 for christ sakes. Stop sexually objectifying people.

Of all the great comments / threads these 2 have provided , you choose to comment on there genetalia.

On a karate forum. When talking about a fight last night.

Is this the new direction your taking Platnium nation ?

Karnage would be dissapointed.

#PlatNationLivesMatter

Another can that didn't have the balls to tag me correctly.

Yea I'm a fan of a lot of fighters. Fighters that don't think they're black, fighters that have respect for the game and their opponents, fighters that have actually accomplished something besides making a huge douchebag of themselves. Mark Perry checks all those boxes doesn't he..I can't help it if you attach yourself to a loser like this. A guy who's hype train was so big because he has some power and KO'd a couple of nobodies. The same guy whos lost to those same low level cans in 3 outta his last 5. The same guy who gloats when he wins but can't deal with losing.

Only reason we're posting about the guy is because little ol' gurls like yourself keep white knighting him with your :eek::eek::eek:getry. A fan base that has infected Sherdog like a virus and we are the cure.

Lets cut the shit. @PlatinumAmerican is able to have an intelligent conversations about Perry without being delusional. He doesn't slurp from the cock fountain of Perry Jizz like you and most of the Plat Nation losers, he is rational. If you were able to be on the level of a regular human being instead of that of a rhinoceros I wouldn't have a problem but most of you cans plague this forum with straight low level posting just like your low level fighter LOL. Guess the saying birds of a feather rings true

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I fear that with the extinction of the platibums, Colvingtards will multiply.

Its already happening damn it. There HAS to be one fanboy hypetrain going.

Another can that didn't have the balls to tag me correctly.

Yea I'm a fan of a lot of fighters. Fighters that don't think they're black, fighters that have respect for the game and their opponents, fighters that have actually accomplished something besides making a huge douchebag of themselves. Mark Perry checks all those boxes doesn't he..I can't help it if you attach yourself to a loser like this. A guy who's hype train was so big because he has some power and KO'd a couple of nobodies. The same guy whos lost to those same low level cans in 3 outta his last 5. The same guy who gloats when he wins but can't deal with losing.

Only reason we're posting about the guy is because little ol' gurls like yourself keep white knighting him with your :eek::eek::eek:getry. A fan base that has infected Sherdog like a virus and we are the cure.

Lets cut the shit. @PlatinumAmerican is able to have an intelligent conversations about Perry without being delusional. He doesn't slurp from the cock fountain of Perry Jizz like you and most of the Plat Nation losers, he is rational. If you were able to be on the level of a regular human being instead of that of a rhinoceros I wouldn't have a problem but most of you cans plague this forum with straight low level posting just like your low level fighter LOL. Guess the saying birds of a feather rings true

Well I’m not gonna try to out shit talk someone who does that better than me LOL

3h0jcX6.gif
Platinum nation laughs at that attack ....... unkillable baby

3C3B1CFE-8BAC-4D76-928D-C23BA5269962.jpeg

3D03003B-9EA7-4F07-A0B6-53391F3CA2EA.jpeg

Father Joe is here to perform exorcisms on some of you gay Perry worshipping knuckleheads..... Repent! And regain your manhood.

Kinda funny I thought for sure the Lando train would amount to something, but Perry ended up being better.

PlatinumBless your bum soul

mike-perry.jpg

Back