Platinums next fight

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets face it. Unless Perry loses 4 fights in a row. The UFC is gonna keep him around.
And TBH. I rewatched the Ponzinibbio/Perry fight over again. Which says something about him...And Perry had him hurt twice.
If he can keep improving at Jackson/Wink he could break into the top ten. But he needs to do work.
Because that Max Griffin fight showed a ton of holes in his game. Luckily he got the nod against a game Felder. And then subbed by Cerrone.

Possible Next fight

Robbie Lawler
Tim Means
Rafael Dos Anjos
Till/Masvidal Loser
Demian Maia
Neil Magny
Mickey Gall
Matt Brown (Brown said he wanted this fight)
Dwight Grant
Bryan Barbarena

He should face RDA

I'm not sure why Santiago was trying to get that fight. RDA is on a 2 fight losing streak.

Perry vs RDA would be good for UFC 237 in Brazil

Perry doesn’t deserve a top 15 fight.
I think Matt Brown makes perfect sense and would pay homage to the JBG’s.

Perry is soooooooooooo garbage. I really hope Dana cuts him this time.

Perry is the modern day Phil Baroni only instead of being the guido you want to see get smashed he’s the wigger you want to see get smashed. A good bottom dwelling gatekeeper from here on in.

He’s a little better version of Cody Garbrandt with a better chin.

He has no business fighting anybody with a number beside their name. That’s just a fact. Sure keep the can around if you want. But he’s not a top 20 fighter. Quit talking about him fighting ranked opponents. It’s just ridiculous.

He has no business fighting anybody with a number beside their name. That’s just a fact. Sure keep the can around if you want. But he’s not a top 20 fighter. Quit talking about him fighting ranked opponents. It’s just ridiculous.

You dont think him vs RDA or him vs Magny is good?

Perry is done. Like most black men, he fell into the temptations of an insane ugly white bitch with a dooky booty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back