Playboy model kicked off airplane for wearing revealing outfit (pics inside)

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...uthwest-Airlines-flight-revealing-outfit.html

Playboy model who was kicked off a Southwest Airlines plane with her seven-year-old son because of her revealing outfit accuses staff of 'discrimination' - insisting she was 'humiliated' over the size of her boobs

So this hottie decided to try and board a plane while literally having her tits hang out in an extremly revealing outfit. The Airline has a policy to cover up clothes that are revealing and shes now complaining that she was targeted and feels "humiliated". She's a playboy model and she was with her 7 year old son when this happened, which shows that she has amazing common sense and decency to begin with.

But hey, this is Sherdog, we're all incels and can appreciate beautiful assets, so here you go .

You be the judge.

35155600-8905907-image-m-15_1604335148965.jpg

35155610-8905907-image-a-16_1604335154439.jpg

Here's here on Instagram or whatever.

35155584-8905907-image-a-18_1604336160011.jpg

Poor judgement and lack of decorum on her part.

But is anyone really harmed to a degree that she needs to be booted?

Wouldn't it be easy for airlines to keep a couple XL white Tshirts rolled up somewhere to ask people to wear them if their outfits are problematic?

Bunch of prude ass Americans can't handle some titties? Haven't you guys seen the type of shows that they have available to watch on flights? Murder and rape and all sorts of crazy content to watch on those screens, but a woman's titties are too much?

I say what we need more of on boring flights is titties.

I remember when Playboy models was actually good looking.
She looks like a random thot
Gotta be some playboy online bullshit no way she makes it to the magazine.

I see better looking daily shopping at Krogers

Oh so Southwest kicks this girl out but the backpacking hippie sitting next to me wearing only a tank top smelling like week old ground beef was perfectly fine

Only a tank top and no bottoms on?

Bunch of prude ass Americans can't handle some titties? Haven't you guys seen the type of shows that they have available to watch on flights? Murder and rape and all sorts of crazy content to watch on those screens, but a woman's titties are too much?

I say what we need more of on boring flights is titties.

You sound like a virgin.

Back