Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Volume II: Die Harder (new patch edition)

Played a few games last night but the recent patch has messed with the frame rate on the One X. Its damn near unplayable now.

Lost 2 early on last night, and still pulled out the dinner with only 2 left. Also, the current exploit (lying down before getting in a vehicle) is pretty funny, and also a pretty big game changer.

Discovered a new cheese tactic by accident.... if you want extra kills.

So I was playing duo's with my brother and his game froze up in the lobby. He's trying to restart the game and get back in. Meanwhile, I'm in the plane waiting for his to rejoin.

Right before he's back, we get kicked out of the plane because we're at the edge of the map. There's several other players too... ??? I figured they lost connection as well.

Anyway, we dive bomb the nearest house to try to catch back up. My brother starts laughing... there's two players running around punching the defenseless dudes, getting free kills. By this point, I've found a pistol and a shotgun, so we run out and start chasing these two clowns. They don't have weapons, so they're running around with their heads cut off.. so I blast them with the shotgun.

There's still like 5 or 6 motionless players around us. It didn't feel right to kill them... but I admit, I shot one. Tried to justify it by telling myself I was putting the guy out of his misery... lol.. But we left the rest of them.

So, I was playing later solo and I could tell the plane was to fly over a small complex at the end. So, I rode along again to see if this was a "thing". I dive out early to get weapons asap and sure enough, there's like 3 guys running around trying to punch-kill motionless players for easy kills. I wipe them out, laughing, then leave the rest.

Hilarous

Discovered a new cheese tactic by accident.... if you want extra kills.

So I was playing duo's with my brother and his game froze up in the lobby. He's trying to restart the game and get back in. Meanwhile, I'm in the plane waiting for his to rejoin.

Right before he's back, we get kicked out of the plane because we're at the edge of the map. There's several other players too... ??? I figured they lost connection as well.

Anyway, we dive bomb the nearest house to try to catch back up. My brother starts laughing... there's two players running around punching the defenseless dudes, getting free kills. By this point, I've found a pistol and a shotgun, so we run out and start chasing these two clowns. They don't have weapons, so they're running around with their heads cut off.. so I blast them with the shotgun.

There's still like 5 or 6 motionless players around us. It didn't feel right to kill them... but I admit, I shot one. Tried to justify it by telling myself I was putting the guy out of his misery... lol.. But we left the rest of them.

So, I was playing later solo and I could tell the plane was to fly over a small complex at the end. So, I rode along again to see if this was a "thing". I dive out early to get weapons asap and sure enough, there's like 3 guys running around trying to punch-kill motionless players for easy kills. I wipe them out, laughing, then leave the rest.

Hilarous
Poaching the AFK poachers is good times for sure.

I think there's a new invisibility bug/cheat out, keep getting shot by people I can't see when they should be right in front of me. Unless it fucks with where the shooting audio comes from?

Been trying out some loot routes suggested by a buddy (he pulled them from youtubers). surprisingly effective. I wasn't aware of the "god" buildings, and i find i am regularly getting better loot now. I play both FPP and TPP. but i find I have most of my success in TPP even though there is more cheating.

I hear people saying "TPP is stupid, and you get an unfare advantage with peeking etc". which just sounds like a load of BS to me. everyone is playing in that mode, so everyone has the same advantages/disadvantages. I quite simply find FPP to be more intense, and a lot harder to see things.

Hopefully the new map is a giant chinese dick so they can continue to fuck us.
I used to say Chinese aren't the only hackers but honestly? 98% of the hackers I've run into on PUBG are Chinese.

Man I don't know if I'm oblivious or what but I very rarely run into hackers but so many people online are claiming they see them every other game

Man I don't know if I'm oblivious or what but I very rarely run into hackers but so many people online are claiming they see them every other game
It's a timing and mode thing. They're most common during Chinese peak hours in TPP, especially in the top 10. Not all hackers are Chinese, but lots are.

That said, I made it to the top 1000 in NA TPP. It's not every other game even then. Maybe 1/5?

OCE might be flooded though.

I am not seeing them either (or they are just very good and i don't notice)
I play primarily 10pm est till between 1-2am on NA servers. I've seen one obvious cheater (while accidentally on an AS server) since i started.

I am not seeing them either (or they are just very good and i don't notice)
I play primarily 10pm est till between 1-2am on NA servers. I've seen one obvious cheater (while accidentally on an AS server) since i started.

Maybe it is a time/region/mode thing then. I generally play NA FPP between 10pm - 12am est

My timezone is very close to China's so Oceanic is filled with them. 90% of people in voice chat are Chinese and this week alone I've been killed 3 times in the top 10 by guys who didn't even iron sight and just held down the trigger from 200m away. I've also only played 3 games this week because of it. It's getting absolutely ridiculous. If I get killed by an actual player I don't care, but getting killed by people with no skill is infuriating. Especially given I was in the top 500 on Oceanic and you know that 150 or more of those top players were hacking.

He's back with more kills .. his skill just amazes me.

Back