PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) Official Discussion, v8: Thieves and Hunters and Wombats! No Mans Sky!

29918656586_ee53b95b54_z-1.jpg

Full Lineup
  • Resident Evil, PS4
  • Transformers: Devastation, PS4
  • Mad Riders, PS3
  • From Dust, PS3
  • Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, PS Vita
  • Actual Sunlight, PS Vita

I already own RE but that's a great one for anyone who doesn't.

Great month for PS+, don't have either of those games yet.

Dragon Quest Builders has a free demo on PS4 and Vita.

Available for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, the Dragon Quest Builders demo is a 590MB and 226MB download, respectively.

With the demo, you’ll find the introductory chapter of the game, letting you explore a large open island, restore a town, battle hordes of monsters, and complete quests. Square Enix didn’t say if progress from the demo would transfer over to the full game.

• Resident Evil, PS4
  • Transformers: Devastation, PS4
  • Mad Riders, PS3
  • From Dust, PS3
  • Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, PS Vita
  • Actual Sunlight, PS Vita

Really excited to play RE and Transformers.

I'm gonna sue for false advertising. It is not actual sunshine!

Nice, ill download both games for the first time lol

I was really close to buying it a few weeks ago but decided to get until dawn instead.
How is it?

Lmao I was going to buy res evil & REzero pack but just bought RE Zero, when I noticed (5 mins ago) res evil gonna be free I'm like..

FUCK yesssssssssss

In the middle of playing res evil 4 but that dumb bitch died in a trap so I rage quit grrrr

Fuck sake i bought both resident evil and transformers

How is it?

I loved it, I'm a big fan of slasher movies and it totally felt like I was playing through a slasher flick. You make some pretty tough decisions too and the game doesn't give you a whole lot of time to think about it, made the game super tense.

two straight solid months of games, must be a way for them to justify the increase to $60

I loved it, I'm a big fan of slasher movies and it totally felt like I was playing through a slasher flick. You make some pretty tough decisions too and the game doesn't give you a whole lot of time to think about it, made the game super tense.

Fun game - I was glad I kept the wolf and Freddy prince jr. alive

Back