Please don't Chuck....Please

If getting stopped by old man Tito isn't a sign to hang it up, I don't know what is.

Why do people even bring randy up? Randy is even older than chuck and has no reason at all to do a bare knuckle fight.

Neither Chuck or randy should fight anyone. They are old men.
It’s not like I want it to happen. I only said it because both are in their 50s and shouldn’t be fighting, but if Chuck were to take a fight. It should be against another old lion that hasn’t fought in a decade. A boxing match would be a better option as well.

There's no reason these guys who at one point had millions of dollars should go broke. A total ass clown of a Financial Advisor can easily average a 10% return yearly. A few mill can last you forever, especially living somewhere cheap as fuck like Las Vegas.

I don't think it's a money thing, some guys just love fighting. Bernard Hopkins didn't need the money but he fought till he was 50.

Don Frye was on the JRE and he said his love of fighting never left him just his bodies shot, but he'd be back in there tomorrow if he could.

Chuck in BK.

2zKIv8vHtK9SIOqU_awFh1bqeX0=.gif

Fuck, considering how slow and stiff he looked VS Tito, I'll fight chuck liddel in BKFC. Hit me up, chuck! Keyboard warrior calling you out!
Please just take the worst dive ever. If you even stagger towards him too quickly you'll knock him out at this point. Can't take any risks.

Have him fight Ken Shamrock or Royce in a regular MMA match if he really wants another one.

Though none of these three men should ever fight again.

I’m not sure Chuck could trade punches with Bethe Correia at this point

It’s not like I want it to happen. I only said it because both are in their 50s and shouldn’t be fighting, but if Chuck were to take a fight. It should be against another old lion that hasn’t fought in a decade. A boxing match would be a better option as well.
That makes it doubly worse than chuck fighting at all.

Chuck must of blown a lot of money on blow.

There's no reason these guys who at one point had millions of dollars should go broke. A total ass clown of a Financial Advisor can easily average a 10% return yearly. A few mill can last you forever, especially living somewhere cheap as fuck like Las Vegas.
You’d be surprised. Crazy lifestyle, partying, coke… and millions are gone without a trace.

Back