Please!! I need a English subtitle for this video!

Bro it's half an hour long lol. Anything specific you want to know?

Just play a UFC Presser over this one...same shit

Bro it's half an hour long lol. Anything specific you want to know?
All of it! Lol. But forreal, I want to no all of it, but it's cool if I can atleast get subtitles or translation for the important subject.

All of it! Lol. But forreal, I want to no all of it, but it's cool if I can atleast get subtitles or translation for the important subject.

TBH it's not that interesting. The questions from the journalists are mostly stuff like whether Tenshin would consider a boxing match, whether Horiguchi would like a fight with MM in RIZIN, and the fighters' responses are mostly polite non-answers like "I will have to consider it", "That would be nice, wouldnt it", "I want to do my best in 2018 and work hard for RIZIN to become bigger", etc. All pretty Japanese stuff. Sakakibara was asked about Kron and said that he's very interested in him competing for RIZIN again, but that Kron isnt really motivated to fight atm.

Last edited:
TBH it's not that interesting. The questions from the journalists are mostly stuff like whether Tenshin would consider a boxing match, whether Horiguchi would like a fight with MM in RIZIN, and the fighters' responses are mostly polite non-answers like "I will have to consider it", "That would be nice, wouldnt it", "I want to do my best in 2018 and work hard for RIZIN to become bigger", etc. All pretty Japanese stuff. Sakakibara was asked about Kron and said that he's very interested in him competing for RIZIN again, but that Kron isnt really motivated to fight atm.
Thanks, and damn, I want to see him in rizin again :)

Yachi vs. Kron is IMO the fight to make

The only important part is the 2018 schedule which the English media hasn't picked up on yet.
Obviously they're to busy trying to figure out what Conor McGregor is having for breakfast... Get with the times, bruh.

Thanks for the translation. Sadly I only speak french, so if you want to know more about GSP's bowels or LeBanner's IQ, let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back