Please let us not forget.......

This nostalgia shit will do us no good fellas. They are gone stop it. Now we have a mix of lightweights and gayweights

The fuck?
Do you realize how small those guys are compared to Chuck?

Weight classes exist for a reason, he would literally manhandle all of those guys like they were his grandchildren.
I dunno man, if it was open weight then all of those guys would be a lot bigger than if they were cutting. I think a 190 lb Volkanovski kills just about everyone, but I'm biased.

People that were actually watching the sport during his time, will never forget his greatness

Just bleed GOD.

it's amazing how much the skill of this sport has improved. I would pick max halloway, suga sean or volk to beat him.

If this isn't a troll post....man I think this sport just isn't for you

always loves me some ice man. one of the best LHWs of the UFC golden era, the prime dog LHW 205 monster madness. on a side note, i rewatched chuck vs. wand recently and man what a war. many times chuck pressing forward, landing bombs, and wanderlei backing up, countering back with his own hellacious shots. both when they had chins. wand looked nervous, chuck looked super cool and calm. the third round was telling tho, wand was landing the better IMO and chuck turned into a wrestler, getting the takedowns, securing the third and the win. great fight, great battle, to a era long, long ago. ice may freeze, melt, return, but the fissures it leaves are permanent and scarring.

I dunno man, if it was open weight then all of those guys would be a lot bigger than if they were cutting. I think a 190 lb Volkanovski kills just about everyone, but I'm biased.
Didn't Volk get finished at welterweight? By a guy not as good as Chuck Liddell?

Apparently this thread was necessary, the Chuck disrespect is off the charts.

Didn't Volk get finished at welterweight? By a guy not as good as Chuck Liddell?

Apparently this thread was necessary, the Chuck disrespect is off the charts.
In his 4th pro fight, ten years ago. I think he might be a bit better now.

1m3hGvF.jpg

He's a legend and I hate to say it, but he was overrated.

That chin was glass for quite a while.

Love him, though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back