please rate my diet

korn_995

White Belt
Reaction score
8:30 1 banana, 2 table spoons natty pb, 3/4 cup plain yogurt, 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop isopure protien powder
11:30 1 oz wallnuts and an apple
12:30 pre work out 2 scoops isopure powder and an apple
1:30 4-6 oz turkey breast, 1 cup romaine lettuce, 1 carrot, 6 cherry tomatos, 1 large cucumber
4:30 metrx shake
8:30 post bjj 1 whole wheat pita, 2 table spoons of tomato sauce, 4 oz ground beef(90% lean) 1/4 cup motzerralla cheese
11:00 pm 6 oz dannon light yogurt and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

I am currently 6' 282 lbs trying to lose weight and get stronger for mma my goal is to be in the 205 weight class eventually

it doesnt seem like you are eating enough for your weight.

it doesnt seem like you are eating enough for your weight.

+1.

Although my old boss was 6'8" and in the 260-280 lb. range and I've never seen anyone eat so little in my life, including chicks.

If u eat like that and u can't lose wieght then its ur metabolism. i highly recommend that u try takin a full body cleanser such as Cleanse Smart made by Renew Life. You can order it off of Vitamin Shoppe. it is a proven fact that most people have 15lbs. to 20lbs. of crap stored in them at any given day. A full body cleanser works to break and remove all that junk out of u and help kick start ur metabolism once again. i recommend this brand cause i have tried several and this one does not give u the runs or any stomach pains as many others do. However, u should diet and exercise while on the cleanser and always after that for ur own health. It may not kick in right away but when it does it makes a big difference. I was at 198lbs and now i am at a solid 155lbs. at 5'7". i eat a lot but my body burns it right off. Drink lots of water and stay away from sodas, fast food restaurants, and milk cause it has horomones in it which will make u larger. why do u think these youngs girls are so developed at a young age? its the horomones in our milk and meats. Good luck it worked for me.

Back