Media Poatan cleverly stepped on Jamahals foot right as he delivered the left hook, trapped him

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
GLN5OSpXwAAawGv

THATS FUCKING.... LEGAL in MMA babybois

Jamahal probably tried to move that foot back for a check hook but he was stuck which aided in the left hook having more power to it

GLN5OSpXwAAawGv

THATS FUCKING.... LEGAL in MMA babybois

Jamahal probably tried to move that foot back for a check hook but he was stuck which aided in the left hook having more power to it
Why isn't Hill's rear foot 'trapped weirdly' against the cage? (because herb did not stop action due to the foul) Isn't that how it went down - per the shit threads and shit posts yesterday?

The way Alex punches through the target is nasty. He always punches past the target. Perfect power puncher.

Yes. And Jamal was googly-eyed the second he was touched. Watching the follow-ups on the ground was painful. He got humbled hard. . . like most people that stand and bang with Poatan.

But but but Sherdog told me that the groin kick restart threw off Jamahal Hill and that’s why he lost
<{1-17}>

Yeah, I notice he's been real quiet about Poatan on social media, post fight.

He's calling out Jiri instead. 😄
Jiri will do him worse.

Alex clowned and beat the breaks off hill ! Damn that ko was sweet!

UFC 300 was like Christmas '98 Tier for me. Such a Wicked Finish. Poatan is the most hype

I'm not seeing any pics or whatever it was supposed to be. But yeah, that's a nice tactic.

Nice! thats a good technique. I didn't even notice it watching it live.

He was trying to move his lead foot back for a check hook against Pereira throwing a hook himself? Hill was throwing a straight left, and Pereira just stepped to pivot into his hook and happened to land on Hill's foot because Hill's a southpaw. It happens sometimes in orthodox/southpaw matchups, but in this case Hill was already leaning forward for a punch of his own, so it didn't make much of a difference.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Yes. And Jamal was googly-eyed the second he was touched. Watching the follow-ups on the ground was painful. He got humbled hard. . . like most people that stand and bang with Poatan.
That was the perfect finish. Goddamn would have stopped the fight as soon as Hill went to the ground. We need closure and even though Alex stopped on his own, Herb went in at the right time. And the whole, ref is there to protect the fighter is just straight up retard bullshit. IF, IF that was really true, the refs wouldn't let these guys fight at all. Which we know isn't the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back