Poatan Fight Speculation?

He's probably pulling a Dana and announcing a new sponsor.

If Alex is truly fighting at HW at 301, I hope to Zeus he doesn't get started down a Volkanovski-type path

Jonata Diniz took 0 damage last week and is still in fight shape, also an ex Glory KB.

He will announce his next fight which will be in Manchester

...and if not than we will get Jiri vs Ankalaev in Manchester...

301 is 3 days away fellas, he's probably planning on attending and announcing his next fight there.
The only sensible possibility.
And if it needs announcing, it is probably at HW which is cool and all, but we need to see him fight Ankalaev.

This Tweeter must not have seen Pena vs Nunes ll. The fight was at BW, and Pena was the champion. Nunes was the FW champion. Their names were both in gold. Nunes was yellow, and gold. Pena was black, and gold.

I’m not sure what those shorts are. But there is no name at all. Let alone a gold one. So I don’t think we are going to see Alex wearing them in a fight. Just my guess.

nah he's going to fight Rozenstrikue if he fights any HW non title fight.
Nah. They already want to get rid of the Aspinall issue and it wouldn't be worth it against Rozenstruick accidently getting a win.
Plus, it isn't a fight night at the Apex, where Rozenstruick lives.

This Tweeter must not have seen Pena vs Nunes ll. The fight was at BW, and Pena was the champion. Nunes was the FW champion. Their names were both in gold. Nunes was yellow, and gold. Pena was black, and gold.

I’m not sure what those shorts are. But there is no name at all. Let alone a gold one. So I don’t think we are going to see Alex wearing them in a fight. Just my guess.
Word.

yeah I thought it was just cool to post it here, to get speculation going, which might be why the whole thing was even created and published by the UFC to begin with.

<EdgyBrah>

Will be cool to see what eventuates!

Back