Poirer beats Conrad’s are broke and scared!

The pace at which the infection is spreading vs the vaccines given out are totally lopsided.

Add in multiple new more infectious variations of the virus and yep.... your right. We are doing just peachy.

Fucking dolt

How about some actual proof rather than "they think" and it "looks like"
What's the survival rate? Has it changed? The PCR testing has come out with an official statement from the World Health Organization about needing further testing and symptoms being shown in order to qualify for a real positive test.

So your so called high infection rate is inflated numbers dolt. If you understood the things you are talking about you would see it more clearly. That's why the world is suddenly opening up except for a few that wants to run it's course with stricter restrictions for no reasons besides damaging their economy, that or to easily control people like you dolt.

States have no lockdown and are doing better than states with the strictest lockdowns in USA. So what does that tell you about the lockdowns?

Has the survival/recovery rate changed from over 99%? Or are you just scared of the inflated infection rates?

Why is the rest of the world making plans already for opening up and having live events, no restrictions for the later part of the year? But I guess you don't think about any of that. Just watch the news and come back to me later this year and apologize for being wrong when the world opens up again.

Sounds good. Get yourself a Crow sandwich while at it good sir
I’m about to get a money sandwich!

sandwich-2.jpg

Whoever did that bet, I salute you.
I wish I had $20 burning a whole in my pocket to bet on ma boi Poirier.

What's the survival rate? Has it changed? The PCR testing has come out with an official statement from the World Health Organization about needing further testing and symptoms being shown in order to qualify for a real positive test.

So your so called high infection rate is inflated numbers dolt. If you understood the things you are talking about you would see it more clearly. That's why the world is suddenly opening up except for a few that wants to run it's course with stricter restrictions for no reasons besides damaging their economy, that or to easily control people like you dolt.

States have no lockdown and are doing better than states with the strictest lockdowns in USA. So what does that tell you about the lockdowns?

Has the survival/recovery rate changed from over 99%? Or are you just scared of the inflated infection rates?

Why is the rest of the world making plans already for opening up and having live events, no restrictions for the later part of the year? But I guess you don't think about any of that. Just watch the news and come back to me later this year and apologize for being wrong when the world opens up again.
Your obviously an extremely short sighted person.

They said 6 months ago this will be better in 6 months. It's worse and accelerating at an alarming rate.

You want to talk about mortality rates but ignore the fact that 76% of people who have had covid have had long term lingering effects?

This shit ain't over by a long shot.

Here's a snap shot of California. Take notice to the fact that infections have gone from the previously high of 9k per day to 40k per day.
Screenshot_20210122-235051_Chrome.jpg
The unfortunate truth is that is barley slowing down.

I want to see a clear future as much as anyone else. But what you think you see is a mirage.

Your obviously an extremely short sighted person.

They said 6 months ago this will be better in 6 months. It's worse and accelerating at an alarming rate.

You want to talk about mortality rates but ignore the fact that 76% of people who have had covid have had long term lingering effects?

This shit ain't over by a long shot.

Here's a snap shot of California. Take notice to the fact that infections have gone from the previously high of 9k per day to 40k per day.
View attachment 827854
The unfortunate truth is that is barley slowing down.

I want to see a clear future as much as anyone else. But what you think you see is a mirage.
Lmao trumps out of office COVID will be gone by summer.. orange man bad

Eh wish you luck, TS. I'm not that optimistic though.

It's been mutating since day one, not much has changed overall. There may be more infections but people are still recovering at the same rate, the recovery rate is still over 99% so that isn't changing even though there is more positives. Plus with the PCR test being stated as unreliable and has false positives and further testing and symptoms is required in order for them to be considered a real positive test result just means there's millions of false positives in the overall total infection rate. The hospitals got a good understanding of covid now and know how to treat it, it isn't like in the early stages where they weren't sure and doing the wrong treatments.

Plus the vaccines is lowering the potential for infected individuals getting serious symptoms if they get covid-19. The vaccines and the healthy individuals will all aid in herd immunity. There is no need for lockdowns, that slows the process down, states that have no lockdowns have proved lockdowns are ineffective and international research also has come to the same conclusion that lockdowns are ineffective overall.

It's also flu/cold season, everyone gets sick around this time. Once weather starts to warm up all these numbers are drastically going to go down.
You made a lot of statements. Do you have any reliable sources? Saying Lockdowns don't work doesn't make it so. Politicians often tell people what they want to hear. What scientists without an obvious agenda have concluded Lockdowns don't work???

FYI Qanon was a hoax.

This is why the house always wins, good for you having 2k to piss against a wall though.

if you put that money on enron....you have better chance of making money...

Betting on cashing in and having dat weekend of cocaine with prostitutes Jon Jones style?

You made a lot of statements. Do you have any reliable sources? Saying Lockdowns don't work doesn't make it so. Politicians often tell people what they want to hear. What scientists without an obvious agenda have concluded Lockdowns don't work???

FYI Qanon was a hoax.
How about the Stanford University Department of Medicine in a peer reviewed publication ? Assessing Mandatory Stay‐at‐Home and Business Closure Effects on the Spread of COVID‐19 (wiley.com)
Summary : “In summary, we fail to find strong evidence supporting a role for more restrictive NPIs (lockdowns) in the control of COVID in early 2020. We do not question the role of all public health interventions, or of coordinated communications about the epidemic, but we fail to find an additional benefit of stay-at-home orders and business closures. The data cannot fully exclude the possibility of some benefits. However, even if they exist, these benefits may not match the numerous harms of these aggressive measures. More targeted public health interventions that more effectively reduce transmissions may be important for future epidemic control without the harms of highly restrictive measures.”
There are many more peer reviewed studies that reach the same conclusion. You'll be able to easily find them if you know how to look, and since you are so into science, I'm sure you'll have no problems finding them as they are numerous.
I was wondering if you could provide us with a peer reviewed study that show lockdowns are effective. I'd be interested in checking it out.

Guess we will find out tomorrow. No regrets either way, never gamble more than you can afford to lose as they say. Also I think most of you here are criminally underrating DP in this matchup. I think he will prove a lot of people wrong.

I wish you the best of luck and if you win? you are my hero If you lose? Still have nothing but respect

Crazy best and hope you get lucky

"
Poirer beats Conrad’s are broke and scared!"

{<huh}

bork1}

didnt have to spend 2k on dustin to show you are dumb, mate
Careful how u talk to that guy. His profile doesn't say amateur fighter for nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back