Poirier and Barboza training together to fight Nate and Hooker

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
They are now teammates, which is interesting considering they are both top 10 lws and Barboza was still recently training with Eddie.

FD261B20-A356-4818-85BB-CACC76FD4671.png

About time Barboza switched camps

Poirier vs Barboza would be an insane fight. I don't think Poirier would be able to wrestle Edson like Khabib and Lee did, but he'd be able to put Edson away with punches.

Barboza isn't the scariest fighter ever but I get the feeling he'd suck to spar with

Always wanted to see these two go at it, but it looks like we'll never see it happen in the cage

I love seeing photos like this, not a lick of reebok gear

Maybe they can improve Edson's hands. Years with Mark Henry and Edson only picked up a decent left hook.

Barboza gives zero fucks about who he kicks in the face in training lol. I hope it’s a good move.

He should find a training partner with better boxing for the Nate fight.

He should find a training partner with better boxing for the Nate fight.
Good thing there are about 200 fighters there not just Barboza and Poirier.

Barboza also holds Nate’s biggest kryptonite in leg kicks

Damn, I never realized how strong Dustin is. I think I assumed thet being a former FW he would not be a big LW. But seeing him side by side with Barboza, he seems to be a good sized LW.

I'm slowly becoming a Poirier supporter. He continues to do things the right way and as he has evolved as a mmartist ,he continues to make smart decisions.

Leg kicks and takedowns is how you 30-27 a Diaz.

Back