POIRIER VS MCGREGOR KNOCKOUT GIF!!!

Rule #1, don't get into a fire fight with Prime Diamond...

Its not that he loses repeatedly when fighting his peers?

For me its the fact that he's a media sensation and would never be a top 5 fighter if he actually had to fight everybody. Nate Diaz beat the dogshit out of him in under two rounds on no notice. Khabib ran through him, not to mention dropped him on the feet. Poirer took his best shots, casually beat up his legs then knocked him out in a firefight in under two rounds.

Conor sucks at wrestling, counter wrestling and BJJ. He's an outstanding boxer with big power and a lopsided skill set. He's not in the top 20 all time lightweights.

I don't think his grappling is THAT bad, not to the degree that in itself it would hold him back.

I think its moreso that his striking tend to be very narrow, landing that big left on the counter has made up so much of his sucess down the years. Now though I think he's both fighting larger opponents and opponents have caught onto the fact he doesnt have extreme power when not on the counter.

Guys like Aldo, Eddie and Dustin the first time all lost via being over aggressive and getting caught, since then more opponents are holding back, not rushing in and waiting for Conor to burn out and show his lack of toughness.

I don't think his grappling is THAT bad, not to the degree that in itself it would hold him back.

Thats funny, because Poirer is a subpar wrestler at best and he casually took Conor down tonight with ZERO resistance. I feel like I'm responding to a comedy routine?

Guys like Aldo, Eddie and Dustin the first time all lost via being over aggressive and getting caught, since then more opponents are holding back, not rushing in and waiting for Conor to burn out and show his lack of toughness.

Aldo made 135lbs with zero problems. He was CARTOONISHLY smaller then Conor. Roll in the footage of Holloway also smashing Aldo twice. He wasn't remotely the size of those guys.

When Conor is fighting guys his size, he's going to generally lose to elite opponents.

I told you guys before, this Dustin has a different mentality.
Oh cmon man

he looked pretty intimidated that first 2 or 3 minutes
I thought he looked shakey as fuck good thing he can calf kick

I admit tho that he was able to get over the hump before the last 20 seconds of 1st round but I seriously thought he was asking to get knocked out just like the first fight

Esee46LXAAYScRq

Thats funny, because Poirer is a subpar wrestler at best and he casually took Conor down tonight with ZERO resistance. I feel like I'm responding to a comedy routine?

Aldo made 135lbs with zero problems. He was CARTOONISHLY smaller then Conor. Roll in the footage of Holloway also smashing Aldo twice. He wasn't remotely the size of those guys.

When Conor is fighting guys his size, he's going to generally lose to elite opponents.

Poirer got him down once but couldnt really do much to him, I think a bigger issue in that round was actually that Conor couldnt break away from the clinch. I'm guessing that was Dustin's aim, to sap his cardio.

I'd agree size is a massive issue, Conor's countering style was much more effective when he had a massive reach advantage forcing opponents to push in although I think with Dustin you see more a tactical difference in the two fights as well as improvement. In the rematch he knew that staying at range wasnt a death sentence, that he could take Conors shots provided he didnt get caught off balance.

The Nate fights for Conor were a bit like the Cain fights for JDS IMHO, they showed how he could be beaten, the difference being Jnr's sheer toughness allowed him to carry on having sucess for awhile.

Can't wait for the shoops of that sleeping template.

Watching this makes me feel like partying 'til dawn and then some. And dawn where I live isn't until almost 7 AM.

Itseems conor was a bit sleepysterday.
Talking all that shit and now he is laying their lik an dog that got kicked out he house lol

Back