Poirier's brilliant display of boxing ( GIF )

<Prem973>
I was referring to KZ fight.

Knowing that you are a bit slow, I even listed my sentences in the order that matches with the gif you posted.

giphy.gif

Aldo is disappointed by your lack of brain cells.

>KZ fight

>randomAldo babbling

REALLY??? And here I thought you were referencing the ancient Cub fight...

Jeez kid get some sleep, I’m going over your head like your local airport.

<36>

>KZ fight

>randomAldo babbling

REALLY??? And here I thought you were referencing the ancient Cub fight...

Jeez kid get some sleep, I’m going over your head like your local airport.

<36>
<Rodgers1>
It's not difficult to understand my mentally handicapped friend.

You posted the gif from KZ fight, which took place literally about 6 years ago.

The fact that you immediately proceeded to talk about MJ even after I mention " 6 years" shows you didn't know what you were talking about.

You are digging your grave deeper and deeper.

If Dustin can keep it standing against khabib he’s going to sleep.

WAR DUSTIN
He doesn't have the precision, timing, footwork or distance management needed, and dude' TDD is horrid.
If he fights Kebab, it goes like Kebab vs Barboza or Johnson. Eddie would have beaten Kebab, which is why I'm pissed he lost, and so would Conor and Ferguson.
Poirier's next fight should be against Ferg, or Condor rematch lol

<Rodgers1>
It's not difficult to understand my mentally handicapped friend.

You posted the gif from KZ fight, which took place literally about 6 years ago.

The fact that you immediately proceeded to talk about MJ even after I mention " 6 years" shows you didn't know what you were talking about.

You are digging your grave deeper and deeper.

Lol now you’re just arguing for the SAKE of arguing... Like a kid who just had his feelings hurt.

I was poking FUN at the FACT the you conveniently solely pointed out the KZ fight OMITTING the more recent McGregor fights and better yet the MJ fight.

The more you keep feeling the need to argue, the more I reside in your head.

xrfh2.jpg

He doesn't have the precision, timing, footwork or distance management needed, and dude' TDD is horrid.
If he fights Kebab, it goes like Kebab vs Barboza or Johnson. Eddie would have beaten Kebab, which is why I'm pissed he lost, and so would Conor and Ferguson.
Poirier's next fight should be against Ferg, or Condor rematch lol

I should disagree with you on that one. Dustin's boxing is on the different level than Barboza. This is not because his hands are exceptionally amazing. It's because Barboza's boxing is simply atrocious, and thus can't deal with guys who fight inside of kicking range. Dustin, at least, will have tools to deal with Khabib in the close distance more persistently.

Lol now you’re just arguing for the SAKE of arguing... Like a kid who just had his feelings hurt.

I was poking FUN at the FACT the you conveniently solely pointed out the KZ fight OMITTING the more recent McGregor fights and better yet the MJ fight.

The more you keep feeling the need to argue, the more I reside in your head.

xrfh2.jpg
A I'm not praising his defense.

B Getting caught with a well timed shot doesn't suddenly make him a " brawler". You are stretching.

C Referencing a fight, which took place nearly 6 years ago in order to discredit his current performance is pretty pathetic. Even for a certified moron like @BRASIL WAND

Your reading comprehension is horrible my special friend.

It's almost like nothing resides inside of your skull.

Poirier has legit striking

I remember back when the UFC propaganda machine was trying to shove Anderson down our throat as a "next level striker" @Dozer . cough cough

It was always like, "but what truly great striker has he ever out struck"

Well, Conor actually dismantles other special strikers

You look at how great Porier is, then go look at how Conor made him look like an amataure

You look at how great Holloway is, then go look at how Conor son'd him and toyed with him

You look at how great Aldo is, then go look at how Conor made him look like a day 1 amature

And yet clueless haters have the nerve to try and downplay Conor because of the Nate fights,

But yet NO ONE HAS EVER OUT BOXED a Diaz brother in an MMA fight like Conor did Nate.. Conor outclassed Nate in that rematch...and Conor accomplished that while being significantly smaller..a testament to just how pound for pound skilled he magnificently is

Conor is the real Neo from the Matrix

Conor is the one who's actually a legit next level striker who's legit wiping out other actual legit strikers

@Arm Barbarian

People downplay Conor's opponents in order to refuse giving Conor his credit as a next level fighter...or they simply come up with the lamest of excuses

@markg171
@That209
@MescalineDreams
I haven't seen many people say he's not good. They just think he's turned into a cunt.

@GordoBarraBJJ
@GOATER

P0QFEvK.jpg

giphy.gif

200w.webp

Meanwhile

XaDsetj.jpg

Conor- 2
Aldo - 0

Conor=real FW GOAT

Also
knockdown-vs-anderson-silva.gif

Anderson got outboxed by the weaker lesser Diaz brother while being 20lbs heavier

BeneficialDirtyAmoeba.gif

Meanwhile Conor outclassed the better Diaz brother while being 20lbs smaller

4lg1o4.jpg

Conor>>>Anderson

Stay mad that Conor>>>>all your favorite fighters: ) Keep your tears coming. I love the tastes ny friend: )
Holy fuck you’re dumb

I watch Dustin fight and it blows my mind that he got kod easily by michael Johnson. I can’t get my head around that shit.

This is “ just getting caught” if ever I saw it

I should disagree with you on that one. Dustin's boxing is on the different level than Barboza. This is not because his hands are exceptionally amazing. It's because Barboza's boxing is simply atrocious, and thus can't deal with guys who fight inside of kicking range. Dustin, at least, will have tools to deal with Khabib in the close distance more persistently.
That's true, but I don't think it's at a high enough level to threaten Kebab. MJ also had good hands (even KOd Poirier) but it wasn't enough to stop Kebab.

Poirier has legit striking

I remember back when the UFC propaganda machine was trying to shove Anderson down our throat as a "next level striker" @Dozer . cough cough

It was always like, "but what truly great striker has he ever out struck"

Well, Conor actually dismantles other special strikers

You look at how great Porier is, then go look at how Conor made him look like an amataure

You look at how great Holloway is, then go look at how Conor son'd him and toyed with him

You look at how great Aldo is, then go look at how Conor made him look like a day 1 amature

And yet clueless haters have the nerve to try and downplay Conor because of the Nate fights,

But yet NO ONE HAS EVER OUT BOXED a Diaz brother in an MMA fight like Conor did Nate.. Conor outclassed Nate in that rematch...and Conor accomplished that while being significantly smaller..a testament to just how pound for pound skilled he magnificently is

Conor is the real Neo from the Matrix

Conor is the one who's actually a legit next level striker who's legit wiping out other actual legit strikers

@Arm Barbarian

People downplay Conor's opponents in order to refuse giving Conor his credit as a next level fighter...or they simply come up with the lamest of excuses

@markg171
@That209
@MescalineDreams
To an extent you’re preaching to the converted. I was a fan of Poirier’s before Conor came on the scene. When Conor came with some hype I checked him out and while he was obviously good (kicked Buchinger’s arse, and Buch is a fine fighter) I fell into the “he’s pretty good but not championship material” camp. I’m not savvy like you and guys like @That209 who notice small details in striking styles and can identify points of real finesse.

When it was announced he would fight Poirier I thought Conor’s run was done. Poirier is a good striker and has a diverse skill set with solid BJJ and wrestling as well. Boy, was I wrong. I was all in on Conor once he smashed Poirier.

That doesn’t make Poirier bad, any more than Conor smoking Aldo or Eddie negates their skills and achievements. Just proves how good Conor is. He dropped the ball against a larger Diaz but managed to beat him in the rematch is a straight striking fight - and over 5 rounds, which Conor’s detractors thought was impossible.

I don’t consider Conor the greatest MMA fighter ever, but as a striker he is incredible. Only people blinded by their tears can’t recognise his skill in that regard, he’s so much more than just a sharp left hand.

Interesting Korean stream you got there TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back