Poland continues to lead the way: Polish schools cancel LGBT tolerance day

I think it's stunning that you do not see any chicken-or-the-egg conflict in the data related to depression and self-harm among members of an historically maligned population.

Of course there are social and cultural pressures that create anxiety and can be associated with their behavior. It's just not the driving factor, nor the responsibility of anyone to save people from their own dissolving identities.

Do you have a family? Own a home? Pay taxes? Mortgage? Life isn't very easy to navigate, and certainly less easier when you go out of your way to engage in perverse lifestyle choices that revolve exclusively around what kind of genitals your partner may or may not have.

I said they need medical help and therapy... Not eradication you fucking mentalist.

Keep bullshitting though, it's a good look for you.

"Mentalist"...? As in....
Mentalist - Wikipedia
Mentalism is a performing art in which its practitioners, known as mentalists, appear to demonstrate highly developed mental or intuitive abilities.

Eradication means to eliminate a disease. You very clearly are saying that they need to treated like a disease such that their health outcomes are removed from society.

You can promote equal rights and respect for all without showing off your penis in a bondage outfit in front of kids. Do what you want within the walls of your own home, but display of sexual fetish should be kept out of schools and public parades.
Dude it was a school event in Poland not San Francisco pride.

Why shouldn't we try to correct historical wrongdoings? There are Native American tribes in the US that win settlements into the hundreds of millions of dollars for treaty violations that happened over a century ago, is that wrong? Were they not wronged?
Yes, many wrong things were done to many people globally. Most of those actions are illegal now and the scales have been tipped in the favour of victims of history. We can't change the past, unfortunately.

You want to go above and beyond what western nations (granted, Poland isn't one) are doing to rectify the past? You have two options. Build a time machine, or punish the son for the misdeeds of the father. Spoiler alert : neither one is a viable option, and both would be too harsh a punishment in the case of Poland as they've been fucked by both the west and the east in living memory.

Ps - your example of First Nations folks is probably the most egregious one of fuckery by a state, and to my knowledge the US is behind Canada as far as rectifying (spoiler #2 - this is an impossibility) it goes. I'm not making light of the situation, but rather am confused on where you think such actions should start and end, and what steps should be taken? And just to be clear, I don't think the hardline stance Poland and Russia are taking against the LGB community is morally acceptable.

Yes, many wrong things were done to many people globally. Most of those actions are illegal now and the scales have been tipped in the favour of victims of history. We can't change the past, unfortunately.

You want to go above and beyond what western nations (granted, Poland isn't one) are doing to rectify the past? You have two options. Build a time machine, or punish the son for the misdeeds of the father. Spoiler alert : neither one is a viable option, and both would be too harsh a punishment in the case of Poland as they've been fucked by both the west and the east in living memory.

Ps - your example of First Nations folks is probably the most egregious one of fuckery by a state, and to my knowledge the US is behind Canada as far as rectifying (spoiler #2 - this is an impossibility) it goes. I'm not making light of the situation, but rather am confused on where you think such actions should start and end, and what steps should be taken? And just to be clear, I don't think the hardline stance Poland and Russia are taking against the LGB community is morally acceptable.
I'm simply saying that leaving it at "Eh, it happened in the past and there's nothing we can do it about" is unsatisfactory in some cases. The Native tribes were undoubtedly screwed over by the US government in ways that had lasting consequences. Another example is South Africa where Apartheid had lasting consequences that should be addressed through land reform initiatives.

To be fair the LGBT community tends not to face that kind of discrimination, the kind that has generational impact. So in their case my argument doesn't necessarily apply as far as I know. But elsewhere it absolutely does.

I'm simply saying that leaving it at "Eh, it happened in the past and there's nothing we can do it about" is unsatisfactory in some cases. The Native tribes were undoubtedly screwed over by the US government in ways that had lasting consequences. Another example is South Africa where Apartheid had lasting consequences that should be addressed through land reform initiatives.

To be fair the LGBT community tends not to face that kind of discrimination, the kind that has generational impact. So in their case my argument doesn't necessarily apply as far as I know. But elsewhere it absolutely does.
Going to be tied up for a while, but figured I'd comment on your last paragraph. Not out of disagreement, but rather amusement. The phrase "generational impact" applied to a non-reproductive population got a chuckle out of me.

They are a burden to society and do nothing but hold civilization back. They are borderline sociopaths and shouldn't be considered normal by any merit. These people need help, and need help from themselves as they are destroying themselves at rates that exceed any other community by far.
You really are human excrement and a full on sociopath.

I'll be sure to tell my lesbian neighbours across the hall what a burden they to society as two working women who bought an expensive condo together, have no kids and contribute more in taxes than then they take compared to a family with a kids.

Going to be tied up for a while, but figured I'd comment on your last paragraph. Not out of disagreement, but rather amusement. The phrase "generational impact" applied to a non-reproductive population got a chuckle out of me.
Lol yeah exactly, the nature of the community is such that there often isn't inter-generational impact.

Lol yeah exactly, the nature of the community is such that there often isn't inter-generational impact.

Bisexual people reproduce. :D

Of course there are social and cultural pressures that create anxiety and can be associated with their behavior. It's just not the driving factor, nor the responsibility of anyone to save people from their own dissolving identities.

Do you have a family? Own a home? Pay taxes? Mortgage? Life isn't very easy to navigate, and certainly less easier when you go out of your way to engage in perverse lifestyle choices that revolve exclusively around what kind of genitals your partner may or may not have.
NIce of you to acknowledge that telling a group of people they are sociopaths, should not be concerned normal, they are a burden to society and do nothing but hold society back might impact their mental health and be causal in many if not all of the areas you point out they suffer in. You are likely one of those 'good' Christians just trying to spread the 'good news' right?

Did the ancient Romans or Greeks who had far less prohibitions around sex and who indulge in sex openly often with either sex have the same issues in the upper classes who were partaking?

And how do you know their lives revolve around their partners genitalia any more than yours does? Do you have a partner? A wfie? Was not her genitalia an important consideration for you?

Bisexual people reproduce. :D
LTmr-lUi_400x400.jpg

<Moves>

They are a burden to society and do nothing but hold civilization back. They are borderline sociopaths and shouldn't be considered normal by any merit. These people need help, and need help from themselves as they are destroying themselves at rates that exceed any other community by far.

You urgently need help.

I've known quite a few gay men and women over my lifetime and there is nothing wrong with them.
It is perfectly normal to have gay people in human society and i expect there have always been gays since the beginning of mankind.
I've had a couple of transexuals[thats what they used to be called back in the 70s]that were good friends of my wife and myself. Again to me they were normal, they couldn't help being who they were in the same way a 'normal' heterosexual can.

Most gay men i've known do not mince around all campy like Freddie Mercury used to! They didn't dress up as hideous looking drag queens either.

You urgently need help.

Not even you believe that. We both know I'm right.

The majority of people on earth agree with me. You are the outlier of history, and civilization. Project your need for mental health all you want, it won't change the fact I know I'm right with my ancestors. I know they smile at me and my family. I walk on the same path as them, snowy footprints leading me forward like a ghostly siren.

I haven't abandoned my lineage, I haven't betrayed twenty thousand years of itchy sex in the woods. I am holding the torch for my family, and I'm moving forward in life as they had done for me, and my children will do the same when I'm gone.

Appease the mental illness if it helps you sleep at night, but you do no one a great favor by lying to them, and as they fade into obscurity, and lineages lost, and perverse minds tangled in vanity and narcissism... You betray them, and you betray the integrity in your heart that was designed to tell hard truths.

You really are human excrement and a full on sociopath.

I'm just a normal man. Like most normal men you'll find on earth in 2018. And nearly every normal man you can find in history.

You are the very thing you claim I am, and you know it in your heart.

I'll be sure to tell my lesbian neighbours across the hall what a burden they to society as two working women who bought an expensive condo together, have no kids and contribute more in taxes than then they take compared to a family with a kids.

In a civilization with infinite resources? Anything can work. I'm sure even you understand that. Life isn't infinite, neither are resources, and this temporary phase of culture being able to aid and embed every selfish desire is running out of time.

NIce of you to acknowledge that telling a group of people they are sociopaths, should not be concerned normal, they are a burden to society and do nothing but hold society back might impact their mental health and be causal in many if not all of the areas you point out they suffer in. You are likely one of those 'good' Christians just trying to spread the 'good news' right?

I don't have the power to control their mental illness, and if my words are the very things that inspire the epidemics of suicide, drug abuse and pedophilia? I can sleep at night knowing those seeds were already planted, and would have grown with or without my words. But you can blame me and other people for the failures of the individual if it makes you feel better.

Did the ancient Romans or Greeks who had far less prohibitions around sex and who indulge in sex openly often with either sex have the same issues in the upper classes who were partaking?

The Romans and Greeks sacrificed their cultures to the perversions of man, and it's why the Holy Roman Empire was the First Reich, and in Germany. Not in Rome. The mark of any great civilization falling is the acceptance of substance abuse and social perversions.

And how do you know their lives revolve around their partners genitalia any more than yours does? Do you have a partner? A wfie? Was not her genitalia an important consideration for you?

Because when I lay with a woman I produce the very thing that begets existence. Sleeping with someone specifically because they have a penis serves nothing but a selfish mind, and dominates the millions of years of evolution that designed you to procreate, not fuck some guys hairy ass for some kicks because you like a penis more than the obligation of being a father.

The majority of people on earth agree with me. You are the outlier of history, and civilization. Project your need for mental health all you want, it won't change the fact I know I'm right with my ancestors. I know they smile at me and my family. I walk on the same path as them, snowy footprints leading me forward like a ghostly siren.

You know that some of your ancestors were gay right?

You know that some of your ancestors were gay right?

Certainly. I could have been gay, anyone here could have been, could still be, etc.

But it's about denial of gratification, it's about setting aside lust and temptation and focusing on the elements of life that beget more life. Homosexuality isn't some obscure brand that only meets a few unfortunate people in life. Like rape, and thievery, physical abuse and many other vices? It's something that lingers over everyone. It's just a matter of how far you're going to let your soul slide down that path.

Everyone is a puffin in their own special way, and we all secretly desire to be weak and dominated as it allows us an avenue of laziness, not responsibility. Civilization depends on strong men denying those gratifications, denying obscure sexual urges, denying gratification from violence and theft, etc.

Certainly. I could have been gay, anyone here could have been, could still be, etc.

But it's about denial of gratification, it's about setting aside lust and temptation and focusing on the elements of life that beget more life. Homosexuality isn't some obscure brand that only meets a few unfortunate people in life. Like rape, and thievery, physical abuse and many other vices? It's something that lingers over everyone. It's just a matter of how far you're going to let your soul slide down that path.

Everyone is a puffin in their own special way, and we all secretly desire to be weak and dominated as it allows us an avenue of laziness, not responsibility. Civilization depends on strong men denying those gratifications, denying obscure sexual urges, denying gratification from violence and theft, etc.

This is nonsense vaguery about how gay sex = bad. I know plenty of gays and lesbians that are happier than straight people, and vice versa.

It's almost as if sexual orientation has nothing to do with success. If you have data to the contrary, please share it. But weird "I was walking through the mist, while the voices of my ancestors spoke, 'No penises'" isn't really getting at that.

This is nonsense vaguery about how gay sex = bad. I know plenty of gays and lesbians that are happier than straight people, and vice versa.

It's almost as if sexual orientation has nothing to do with success. If you have data to the contrary, please share it. But weird "I was walking through the mist, while the voices of my ancestors spoke, 'No penises'" isn't really getting at that.

As I said above? A lot of things, almost anything can work in a society that has already had the price paid by it's ancestors. It's about keeping the society and culture running. The people who formed these borders, who created these nations, etc. Weren't limp wrist, self serving homosexuals on caravans heading out west. I'm sorry.

Yes we've worked very, very hard and can let anyone and their mama have a free ride in America. I get it. But it's about what comes after. It's about the credit being issued, and the inability to pay it back.

I'm sure many people who are gay / lesbian are happier than families struggling to feed their children. Denying gratification doesn't come with a lot of joy, and it's rewards are instant. It's a lot easier to be happy when you don't deny anything, and you do what you want, when you want, etc. It's not an argument for what is right though, and shouldn't be mistaken as one.

Back