Police arrest train passenger for having her foot on the seat

People going to work will use that seat that her dirty ass deadbeat feet were on. I applaud the officer and was disappointed that this wasn't a rough arrest .

Anyone that thinks she should have gotten yanked off of a train and arrested for that is insane. Cop could have and should have given her a citation and went on with his day. He has some issues. Probably hiis wife is cheating on him and his daughter laughs at him and calls him by his first name. Sad.

How does he do that when she refused to I'D?

That's why he removed her from the train.

This was all her fault.

People are not required to carry ID.

No they are not but if they commit a crime that requires ID to write a ticket they can ID or be taken in to be ID'ed.

She could have given the cop her name and other information and he could have ID'ed her and wrote the ticket. Instead she wanted to be a little bitch.

This shit was all her fault and the cop do nothing wrong.

No they are not but if they commit a crime that requires ID to write a ticket they can ID or be taken in to be ID'ed.

She could have given the cop her name and other information and he could have ID'ed her and wrote the ticket. Instead she wanted to be a little bitch.

This shit was all her fault and the cop do nothing wrong.
hes a lousy cop which is why he's stuck in a subway car all day. Handled it wrong and created a chaotic situation.

People are not required to carry ID.
if she refused to take her filthy foot of the chair, then what makes you think she would give the cop her ID?

how do you cite someone without their ID?

Name: Jane Doe
DOB: unknown
address: unknown

like that?

if she refused to take her filthy foot of the chair, then what makes you think she would give the cop her ID?

how do you cite someone without their ID?

Name: Jane Doe
DOB: unknown
address: unknown

like that?
It's her foot in a chair. Why are you so worked up about it?
Do you take your shoes off before entering your house or do you bring all the outdoor filth inside and all over your floors and carpets, perhaps your sofa and coffee table?

hes a lousy cop which is why he's stuck in a subway car all day. Handled it wrong and created a chaotic situation.

You can repeat that all you want but that doesn't make it true.

It's her foot in a chair. Why are you so worked up about it?
Do you take your shoes off before entering your house or do you bring all the outdoor filth inside and all over your floors and carpets, perhaps your sofa and coffee table?
do you even live or work LA?
i work in LA county and ive been taking the blue line metro train for almost 5 years now. LA sidewalk is dirty and filthy from all the homeless pissing/shitting on it. do you want to sit on a chair where someone foot has been?

HEY YOU MOTHERFUCKING SHERDOG BITCH BOIS, I AM TYPING THIS WITH MY FEET UP ON A BUS SEAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

CAN YOU FUCKING HANDLE THAT YOU FUCKING SONS OF QUEEFS?

this is precisely why there is a rule "no feet on chair"

Welcome to LA
6EZVfxb.jpg

i work in LA county and ive been taking the blue line metro train for almost 5 years now. LA sidewalk is dirty and filthy from all the homeless pissing/shitting on it. do you want to sit on a chair where someone foot has been?
How many people do you think sat in that seat after shitting and not wiping or washing their hands.
It's germaphobes like you that get sick all the time.
BTW did you know the majority of lemons have fecal matter in them?
Enjoy your next cocktail or hot tea. No, you seem like an espresso with a twist type of guy.

How many people do you think sat in that seat after shitting and not wiping or washing their hands.
It's germaphobes like you that get sick all the time.
BTW did you know the majority of lemons have fecal matter in them?
Enjoy your next cocktail or hot tea. No, you seem like an espresso with a twist type of guy.
so can i go over to your place and rest my shoes on your chair or sofa?

if you want to rest your shoes on your own chair in your own home, then go for it. but who the fuck does that on a public chair? are you also one of those assholes who play loud music in public places too?

You didn't answer my question. Do you take your shoes off before going in your house?

You didn't answer my question. Do you take your shoes off before going in your house?
no, i keep my shoes on because it's my own shoes. i know where my shoes been and when last time i cleaned it. plus, it is my own home and not a public place.

how would i know where your shoes been after you rested your filthy foot on a public chair?

so can i go over to your place and rest my shoes on your chair or sofa?

if you want to rest your shoes on your own chair in your own home, then go for it. but who the fuck does that on a public chair? are you also one of those assholes who play loud music in public places too?
I would say that I am a model citizen unless I'm drinking, then I can get obnoxious, which is why i don't go out and drink.

no, i keep my shoes on because it's my own shoes. i know where my shoes been and when last time i cleaned it. plus, it is my own home and not a public place.

how would i know where your shoes been after you rested your filthy foot on a public chair?
So you walk around a dirty city and then track that filth throughout your house but you are all worked up about your pants getting dirty from the shoes of someone whose been walking around the same dirty city. Makes sense.

So you walk around a dirty city and then track that filth throughout your house but you are all worked up about your pants getting dirty from the shoes of someone whose been walking around the same dirty city. Makes sense.
no, i have a special shoes designated just for downtown LA. Those shoes stay in the garage along with my work boots.

whats wrong with that? do you drag your running shoes into your home after you completed a mud run?

yes, downtown LA does smell like shit and piss because Skid Row (the largest homeless settlement in America) is a stone throw away.

The underground train station is also use as a temp shelter by the homeless during rainy season.

Back