Police arrest train passenger for having her foot on the seat

This isn't that bad at all. If you won't follow the rules then you have to be sanctioned. Anyone not telling her to pick her battles more wisely is just enabling her to be more anti-social and get in more trouble for stupid shit.

There's much bigger problems with American Police than some cheeky teenager getting a wake-up call about the real world.

what was the cop's "behavior"?

@Wrath of Foamy

@HereticBD

To answer all of your questions, we came into the situation late, so we don't know what was said before, but it appears:

You have an 18 year old kid (most likely a high school senior) putting up her feet on a train. then the cops tells her to put her feet down, but does not explain why she should do so (based on their conversation after he yanked her off of the train, when he tells her it is against the train rules and she is surprised), he then tells her she has to get off of the train because she "disobeyed" him.

The cop came off as very unprofessional, and power tripping on a little girl (her big girl friend was waay out of line and disgusting) who was putting her feet up on a train and didn't understand that the cop was being a real stickler (the train wasn't crowded and nobody needed the seat, she wasn't homeless and trying to sleep on the bus, she wasn't dirty, etc.,) to train rules she didn't know. There is a way to handle that situation professionally, if he had explained that it was against the rules and if she didn't comply he would need to remove her from the train, then he would be in a much more defensible position, he probably wouldn't have needed to arrest her, and he probably wouldn't have needed to call in the whole precinct over a 4 foot girl with her feet up on a train.

I wish all of you right wingers on here who give every powertripping cop the benefit of the doubt would extend that orientation to the last 3 heads of the FBI.

th
th
th

Or let's try this: look Trump has his feet up, this is it!

th

You didn't answer my question. Do you take your shoes off before going in your house?

Absolutely, and I don’t let anybody else into my flat without taking theirs off either.

Living in London, there is a sizeable part of the population that believe that it is acceptable to spit on the pavement, or leave dog shit on it. I could quite easily have walked brought several peoples bodily fluids, which could carry disease, so I absolutely take my shoes off before entering any home.

I used to work in customer service and I once had a heated discussion with a trainer during training. I told her that I would have a customer arrested for spitting in my face because it is a form of assault as spit carries disease, and she replied that “it is only spit”. We moved on without resolution.

@Wrath of Foamy

@HereticBD

To answer all of your questions, we came into the situation late, so we don't know what was said before, but it appears:

You have an 18 year old kid (most likely a high school senior) putting up her feet on a train. then the cops tells her to put her feet down, but does not explain why she should do so (based on their conversation after he yanked her off of the train, when he tells her it is against the train rules and she is surprised), he then tells her she has to get off of the train because she "disobeyed" him.

The cop came off as very unprofessional, and power tripping on a little girl (her big girl friend was waay out of line and disgusting) who was putting her feet up on a train and didn't understand that the cop was being a real stickler (the train wasn't crowded and nobody needed the seat, she wasn't homeless and trying to sleep on the bus, she wasn't dirty, etc.,) to train rules she didn't know. There is a way to handle that situation professionally, if he had explained that it was against the rules and if she didn't comply he would need to remove her from the train, then he would be in a much more defensible position, he probably wouldn't have needed to arrest her, and he probably wouldn't have needed to call in the whole precinct over a 4 foot girl with her feet up on a train.

If that was my daughter, she wouldn’t have put her feet on a seat to begin with.

I would have taught her better, and if she had done so, I would have bollocked her for her actions.

Also at age 18, in the U.K. at least, she is technically an adult.

@Wrath of Foamy

@HereticBD

It doesn't matter if the train is dead empty. You do not put your urine, LA subway feet on a train seat. Period. It is the rule.

He clearly explained to her that it was against the rules and she had to put her feet down. She refused. She had no ID. She refused to leave to be identified. He had to remove her at that point.

She got what she deserved. If she had just been a decent human being and removed her feet, he would have gone on his way.

The city should give him a medal.

@Wrath of Foamy

@HereticBD

I ride that metro blue train to LA for 5 years.

1) there are rules of conduct signs everywhere on the train. i don't believe she didnt know the rules but rather chose not to obey the rules. one of the rules is no feet on the seat

2) uniformed transit cops do not usually ride in the train. That means the train conductor/engineer had to warn her, but that failed so he prob had to call the cop to come deal with her.

ive witnessed a similar incident a couple months ago when a dude was playing loud music with his boom box which is a violation of the rules. the train engineer told him to cut that shit off, but he refused. engineer had to call metro cops to come take care of that dude.

3) it does not matter even if there is no rule "no feet on seat". it is a common courtesy to not put your filthy feet on a seat in a public transportation because it's not your home. it says a lot about you if you think this kind of behavior is acceptable

Last edited:
I wish all of you right wingers on here who give every powertripping cop the benefit of the doubt would extend that orientation to the last 3 heads of the FBI.

th
th
th

Or let's try this: look Trump has his feet up, this is it!

th
what the hell FBI has anything to do with this?

and what the hell Trump putting his feet in his own office has anything to do with this? plus, i dont think Trump would do that if he walks on Los Angeles sidewalk.

LoL, she's all like, "Where is this book of rules I can read?"

He should have just pointed at the closest bum using the sidewalk for a toilet. "Ask him if you can borrow his copy."

Fuck her, the other girl and the dude taking the video.

A cop tells you to obey a rule...............you obey it immediately. You don't get all "Fuck you, I don't have to do what you say"

@Wrath of Foamy

@HereticBD

Fuck that. If a cop tells you to do something simple, you comply immediately without question. Society needs a reality check on this. Just fucking do it.

That girl deserved the wake up call she got and her friend who tried to cry racism is a disgusting human being.

If she were a black american male, she would've been shot dead. And you racist pieces of shit would be celebrating saying she deserved it.
You think that if she were a black male, she would have been shot dead ?

Do you really believe that?

Absolutely, and I don’t let anybody else into my flat without taking theirs off either.

Living in London, there is a sizeable part of the population that believe that it is acceptable to spit on the pavement, or leave dog shit on it. I could quite easily have walked brought several peoples bodily fluids, which could carry disease, so I absolutely take my shoes off before entering any home.

I used to work in customer service and I once had a heated discussion with a trainer during training. I told her that I would have a customer arrested for spitting in my face because it is a form of assault as spit carries disease, and she replied that “it is only spit”. We moved on without resolution.
Absolutely they should be arrested. Spitting in someone's face is assault and can have terrible consequences.
http://awm.com/7-months-after-suspe...she-passes-away-police-finally-release-cause/

They were both being huge tools. The girl for not just moving her goddamn leg, and the cop for even bringing it up in the first place.

I know the rule is no feet on the seat, but unless she was refusing to move her feet to give a seat to another passenger, who gives a fuck?
Because it's the rule. And it's fucking gross.

Fuck that. If a cop tells you to do something simple, you comply immediately without question. Society needs a reality check on this. Just fucking do it.

That girl deserved the wake up call she got and her friend who tried to cry racism is a disgusting human being.

Ummm they're internet famous, unless SJW united is hiring I'm pretty sure they just bought themselves a lifetime of unemployment trouble.

Employers are now routinely checking social media for grease fires and I don't see that trend slowing down anytime soon.

Really? 300 replies?

-Busy train, people are standing.
-Chick is taking up 2 spots.
-Is asked to remove her feet from a seat, therefore freeing up a seat and following rules.
-Her "I'm better than all of you and don't need to obey rules or be respectful" attitude kicks in
-I stopped watching.

Fuck her and her I'm above you all attitude. As long as she didn't get Rodney Kinged I'm fine with the outcome. March her through the train station nekked while yelling shame next time.

@Wrath of Foamy

@HereticBD

A few things. It doesn't matter if she does not know the rules. That's on her. If some dude gets busted jacking off on the subway "I didn't know that was against the rules" is not a valid defense. Regardless, she was simply asked to take her foot off the seat. She decided to make a big deal out of it, and challenge the cop's authority on the matter. All on her. All she had to do was take her foot off the seat. She wanted to "fight the power" instead. The cop does not owe her an explanation on why it's not allowed. It's common knowledge. Sure, people get away with it all the time, but again, that is not a valid defense. You got busted. Follow the rules, or face the consequences.

On top of that, she refused to show ID(the reasons don't matter). Right there, you're getting detained until they can determine who you are, so they can give you the ticket you earned.

Lastly, on calling for back up. A mob was forming. You had the girl, the fat idiot, and the homosexual cameraman trying to work up the crowd, and make a scene. Calling for some back up, to control the situation is appropriate, to make sure things don't escalate.

Instead of questioning the cop's actions, which were by the book, question why the girl just couldn't take her goddamn foot off the seat when she was asked.

Two things come to mind:
1) Just take your foot off the seat.
2) police officer should fight bigger, more relevant battles

I was kind of hoping she was going to play the "sovereign citizen" card.

"You have no authority over me!!!"

those are some of the most entertaining videos on the internet.

And lets all act like this woman probably doesn't have a dirty ass apartment with multiple cats, with their feces and hair on the floor. In addition to her greasy, dirt looking, curly hair... and all the splooge on the floor from the multiple partners she has had unprotected sex with. Her shoes literally are smearing AIDS, hepatitis, and herpes everywhere she steps and puts those shoes. Not to mention there are probably half-eaten, moldy, microwavable burritos probably mixed in with all that cesspool also.

Bitch doesnt even have authority over herself, and her terrible style. Her friend looks even worse.. yikes. Can't imagine how bad they must smell (not only do they look like that, but they are in LA, YUCK). So glad I wasn't on the train with her.

Back