Political Betting Thread

Already have whistleblowers in usps in Michigan and Pennsylvania saying they were told to back date ballots to November 3rd lol. Oh wait fake news right because big brother told us it is

non-president trump is infinitely more susceptible to criminal charges over the next 4 years

trumpism will be over, republicans will go back to relative centrist, mccain-style conservatism. republican congresspeople are being quiet right now for a reason. they don't want to be associated with this guy anymore after he's gone. they all know how he really is and just played along for 4 years so they keep their positions.

I have quite a bit of respect for the way you engage with posters you don't agree with and offer valid points in rebuttal. But, in the most respectful way, your views on Trump and not based on reality. He got even more people to vote for him and minorities voted for him in record numbers. I think we can agree the polls were fake now. Multiple polling firms over multiple states over multiple months getting it consistently wrong can only be deliberate.

We might as well bet our 401k on Trump...

After all that stock market is only for rich people, not the working American...

It looks about over, congrats Biden bettors. Going forward, the mail in voting really changed things and if that process continues, you’ll see voting trends you’ve never seen before. I’ve never seen any of the trends I saw this year in vote counting or voter turnout and I have a high suspicion of major voter fraud as the logic doesn’t add up.

See you guys in another three years when the primary’s start.

It looks about over, congrats Biden bettors. Going forward, the mail in voting really changed things and if that process continues, you’ll see voting trends you’ve never seen before. I’ve never seen any of the trends I saw this year in vote counting or voter turnout and I have a high suspicion of major voter fraud as the logic doesn’t add up.

See you guys in another three years when the primary’s start.

Is it really implausible to conceive of the fact that there would be unprecedented vote by mail turn out due to Covid? Or that the majority of the people voting by mail would be voting Biden since Trump told his supporters not to vote by mail? Makes perfect logical sense to me.

Honestly, for me the most mind blowing thing this election was Texas having Biden in the lead for a hot minute.

Kamala the cackling witch will be a disaster and will get smoked in 2024.. hopefully. The senate and house are looking juicy for Republicans in 2022/2024.

The GOP must not back an establishment Republican in the mold of McCain or Romney. They need someone at least half as based as Trump or they will lose it all.

Congrats to the Biden bettors, but any American who is actually happy with this outcome needs psychiatric help. ded srs.

I have quite a bit of respect for the way you engage with posters you don't agree with and offer valid points in rebuttal. But, in the most respectful way, your views on Trump and not based on reality. He got even more people to vote for him and minorities voted for him in record numbers. I think we can agree the polls were fake now. Multiple polling firms over multiple states over multiple months getting it consistently wrong can only be deliberate.

They did, because I do think Trump's form of populism is effective. But I won't go back on thinking he's a conman and criminal. He got rid of Sessions for recusing himself in an investigation and has used Barr to block anything bad that comes his way. Mueller even laid out charges in that investigation (and there's a lot more than that) but didn't think a sitting president should be charged. Lots of people around him have faced charges and it wouldn't be surprising if he actually has to show up in court at some point soon. Tons of people who want him to face a reckoning.

I definitely don't agree that the polls were deliberately fake. I think they just didn't get the right factors in some states. Other states, like MN and AZ, it looks like they were about on point or underestimated Biden's support. Did pollsters like Trafalgar deliberately put out fake polls in AZ and MN because they were further off in those states than every other pollster?

Kamala the cackling witch will be a disaster and will get smoked in 2024.. hopefully. The senate and house are looking juicy for Republicans in 2022/2024.

The GOP must not back an establishment Republican in the mold of McCain or Romney. They need someone at least half as based as Trump or they will lose it all.

Congrats to the Biden bettors, but any American who is actually happy with this outcome needs psychiatric help. ded srs.

While I think neither Biden nor Kamala are great candidates in a normal election, I think a relatively non-controversial term where things improve bodes well for dems in 2024. While I think republicans can put up an effective candidate (Nikki Haley is my choice for them), the shittiness of Biden/Kamala should tell you this is not a strategy to repeat. Probably not a strategy to repeat for BOTH sides. Trump nearly lost to one of the most hated candidates ever (Hillary) and has now lost to one of the most uninspiring, most senile candidate dems have put up in decades.

What this election tells me is that Americans don't like people like Trump and don't like dems as politicians. Successful ballot measures across the country have shown a very progressive shift to the left. Dems are better off following this trend instead of playing identity politics and running on "my opponent sucks". Republicans are better off with a moderate libertarian stance, being socially progressive while focusing on taxes/deregulation.

Reactions: t6p
Honestly, for me the most mind blowing thing this election was Texas having Biden in the lead for a hot minute.

Well tbh it didn't mean anything if it went one way in the end, it just sounded like mail-ins being counted earlier there. But it's clear the state is shifting blue and it'll reach that point within a few years

While I think neither Biden nor Kamala are great candidates in a normal election, I think a relatively non-controversial term where things improve bodes well for dems in 2024. While I think republicans can put up an effective candidate (Nikki Haley is my choice for them), the shittiness of Biden/Kamala should tell you this is not a strategy to repeat. Probably not a strategy to repeat for BOTH sides. Trump nearly lost to one of the most hated candidates ever (Hillary) and has now lost to one of the most uninspiring, most senile candidate dems have put up in decades.

What this election tells me is that Americans don't like people like Trump and don't like dems as politicians. Successful ballot measures across the country have shown a very progressive shift to the left. Dems are better off following this trend instead of playing identity politics and running on "my opponent sucks". Republicans are better off with a moderate libertarian stance, being socially progressive while focusing on taxes/deregulation.

Hillary would have beaten any other Republican candidate. It was "her turn". She was the first female president. She was "the most qualified candidate of all time", etc. She had everyone and everything behind her. Trump was a massive shock to the establishment and he paid the price for it. He became the victim of a 4 year, 24/7 smear campaign by the mainstream media, twitter blue checkmarks, and tech elites. It's an absolute miracle that he did this well. No one else could have survived it.

Despite all of this, Trump would have won in a landslide if mass mail in voting wasn't allowed. Dems got extraordinarily lucky with Covid and took advantage.

This election had nothing to do with Biden. No one voted FOR Biden, people were voting AGAINST Trump. I always saw people saying that enthusiasm for Biden was low, but TDS voter enthusiasm was through the roof.

But whatever, it's done. I think America has been on a worrying path for a long time and nothing can stop it. Nothing will get better. Biden will not be president for 4 years. Kamala will gain power and try to usher in AOC's """progressive""" ideas. Hopefully most of them fall flat, but again, this will just further the divide.

If Dems gain control of the senate and have the ability to make large scale changes, the country is finished. Trump was like the last stand, and they just beat him. No one is saying he was perfect btw.

You seem like a "moderate" Democrat, but you're just a useful idiot to the far left at this point. They will eat you alive when the time comes. They won't stop. They can't stop. They are deranged. And their numbers are only growing.

Lol at all of the coping trumpers and their paranoid conspiracy theories. Biden won fair and square and if you didn’t have money on him (especially after he became a live dog) you need to seriously question your gambling ability.

They did, because I do think Trump's form of populism is effective. But I won't go back on thinking he's a conman and criminal. He got rid of Sessions for recusing himself in an investigation and has used Barr to block anything bad that comes his way. Mueller even laid out charges in that investigation (and there's a lot more than that) but didn't think a sitting president should be charged. Lots of people around him have faced charges and it wouldn't be surprising if he actually has to show up in court at some point soon. Tons of people who want him to face a reckoning.

I definitely don't agree that the polls were deliberately fake. I think they just didn't get the right factors in some states. Other states, like MN and AZ, it looks like they were about on point or underestimated Biden's support. Did pollsters like Trafalgar deliberately put out fake polls in AZ and MN because they were further off in those states than every other pollster?

Your portrayal of Trump is crazy, but let's leave that.

You are being willfully blind on the polling. There is no meaningful discussion to be had if you spout nonsense like this. Trafalgar errors were within MOE

Multiple polling firms over multiple states over multiple consecutive months released polls that had no resemblance to the final results. The only people who got it right more often than not was Trafalgar, the polling firm Nate Slimeball trashed. Why focus on just 2 states out of so many that were wrong outside any reasonable expectations of polling accuracy. FL, TX, IA, OH, PA, MI, NV just to name a few of the top of my head. I am picking states that had a lot of polls conducted. They dd not pick up the historic shift of latino/hispanic in FL and TX to Trump. The polling errors are systematic and consistent, the only question is whether it was deliberate or not. And given there are firms who did a good job like this one, are not allowed on sites like 538, I can only surmise its deliberate.

https://www.bigdatapoll.com/portfolio/election-2020-public-polling-project/

The only race they missed was AZ, and for a single polling firm, its a great record. How can they get it so right in WI, MI, PA and FL and all those other pollsters consistently get it wrong by large margins?

You seem like a "moderate" Democrat, but you're just a useful idiot to the far left at this point. They will eat you alive when the time comes. They won't stop. They can't stop. They are deranged. And their numbers are only growing.

Lol you are as extremely wrong as the rest of that post then. I'm about as far left as you can get and want the moderates like Pelosi to fuck off. I just recognize how politics works. My worry is that Biden won't be pushed far enough and will just do as expected by implementing no major policy and act as Obama-lite. But that's far better than having Trump in office, and that's what most of America seemed to agree with this year.

Lol you are as extremely wrong as the rest of that post then. I'm about as far left as you can get and want the moderates like Pelosi to fuck off. I just recognize how politics works. My worry is that Biden won't be pushed far enough and will just do as expected by implementing no major policy and act as Obama-lite. But that's far better than having Trump in office, and that's what most of America seemed to agree with this year.

Just fkin lmao.

Well congrats on being borderline retarded.

Your portrayal of Trump is crazy, but let's leave that.

You are being willfully blind on the polling. There is no meaningful discussion to be had if you spout nonsense like this. Trafalgar errors were within MOE

Multiple polling firms over multiple states over multiple consecutive months released polls that had no resemblance to the final results. The only people who got it right more often than not was Trafalgar, the polling firm Nate Slimeball trashed. Why focus on just 2 states out of so many that were wrong outside any reasonable expectations of polling accuracy. FL, TX, IA, OH, PA, MI, NV just to name a few of the top of my head. I am picking states that had a lot of polls conducted. They dd not pick up the historic shift of latino/hispanic in FL and TX to Trump. The polling errors are systematic and consistent, the only question is whether it was deliberate or not. And given there are firms who did a good job like this one, are not allowed on sites like 538, I can only surmise its deliberate.

https://www.bigdatapoll.com/portfolio/election-2020-public-polling-project/

The only race they missed was AZ, and for a single polling firm, its a great record. How can they get it so right in WI, MI, PA and FL and all those other pollsters consistently get it wrong by large margins?

By not correctly modeling what the voter breakdown will look like. Which is infinitely more likely than dozens of polling organizations being in on a conspiracy to fabricate poll results.

That pollster seems to have done a decent job in MI WI and PA. Pretty far off the vote share in FL though, the RCP avg was more accurate there.

ty congrats on thinking trump would win and losing :)

49f3861aa2e135bf368370b7872d82ef.png

Mad?

Sorry, when someone admits to being "as far left as you can get" (commie scum), I automatically assume that person is very low IQ.

You are openly admitting to supporting ideas that have been proven to fail across several decades and multiple continents. JFL. You are openly admitting to supporting anti-American ideas. You are shitting on the heads of all the people who fought and died for your freedom. The people who built the freest, most prosperous country to ever exist. Do you actually understand the effort and sacrifice that went in to putting you in the position you are right now?

I'm not even American LOL.

It's funny how it's always people enjoying the fruits of capitalism and freedom who are so open to far left regimes. The people who actually lived under those types of ideas would slap you in the face if they could.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
49f3861aa2e135bf368370b7872d82ef.png

Mad?

Sorry, when someone admits to being "as far left as you can get" (commie scum), I automatically assume that person is very low IQ.

You are openly admitting to supporting ideas that have been proven to fail across several decades and multiple continents. JFL. You are openly admitting to supporting anti-American ideas. You are shitting on the heads of all the people who fought and died for your freedom. The people who built the freest, most prosperous country to ever exist. Do you actually understand the effort and sacrifice that went in to putting you in the position you are right now?

I'm not even American LOL.

It's funny how it's always people enjoying the fruits of capitalism and freedom who are so open to far left regimes. The people who actually lived under those types of ideas would slap you in the face if they could.

Have a nice day.
What this post is missing are all the screenshots of the multiple trump bets you made and lost shit tons of money on. Nice try though! <45>

Back