Elections Political campaign ads suck

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with parties, or political views, just the annoying fucking ads.

I just got another one. Didn't the fucking elections happen already? Are these idiots paying for ads that are running after the election already took place? And these stupid assholes want to be in charge of a budget?

Anyway, I just hate politicians and political ads. I can't think of any segment of humanity that is more full of shit than politicians. I keep getting ads for these local dorks and their town politics campaigns and I want every one of them to get fucked with a cactus.

/rant

Election Day is in 3 days.
I do agree that political ads suck dog dick.

January 21, 2010. The day election bribery was made legal by the conservatives on the supreme court.

why not just vote for the candidate who runs the least amount of ads? kinda like a local election for mayor and council or whatever when you don't give two shits about any of the candidates so if you bother to even show up to vote, you vote for the guy with the least amount of signs littering up the town

Last edited:
Yet, they work... Another reason no one should put value in any random assholes opinion online, chances are they're retarded...

I'd vote for whomever made a commercial saying they'll never tweet meanly...

Yet, they work... Another reason no one should put value in any random assholes opinion online, chances are they're retarded...

I'd vote for whomever made a commercial saying they'll never tweet meanly...
The reason they work isn't the quality though, they mostly work to remind people there is a race coming up and get their names out there. Same reason yard signs aren't convincing anybody you're a good candidate, but they make your name more familiar. Bigger elections, the media do most of the heavy lifting to smear your opponent.

This has nothing to do with parties, or political views, just the annoying fucking ads.

I just got another one. Didn't the fucking elections happen already? Are these idiots paying for ads that are running after the election already took place? And these stupid assholes want to be in charge of a budget?

Anyway, I just hate politicians and political ads. I can't think of any segment of humanity that is more full of shit than politicians. I keep getting ads for these local dorks and their town politics campaigns and I want every one of them to get fucked with a cactus.

/rant

I don't watch TV or listen to the radio so I thankfully don't see that many.

The ones I do see are dumb though. They never speak to anything they will actually do. It's always attack ads, dumb buzzwords, pictures of the family and/or doing something like eating a hot dog.

Everyone hates them, no one thinks they work on them, evidence suggests they don't work on anyone (or at least that they can't be shown to work), but a lot of people are convinced that they work on everyone else and that politicians are so grateful to people who help pay for them that it drives everything they do in office.

Back