POLL: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz January 31st in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. 6 months of Nick running his mouth. Epic. The Anderson by KO for sure. What a mismatch.

I dont see how Diaz has any chance, unless Silva is really fucked up by the injury

Diaz has a chance. We are talking about a 40 yr old Anderson now coming from a severe injury. He was already looking slow vs Weidman and his chin is not fully there anymore.

Big fight yeah...

but a stupid fight also

Anderson via TKO

Neither guy is in title contention and may never be again. Just wash your tits and be ready for a great exhibition match.

I like the fight but both guys need a win bad. There both 0-2 in there last two fights what happens to the loser?

Diaz has a chance. We are talking about a 40 yr old Anderson now coming from a severe injury. He was already looking slow vs Weidman and his chin is not fully there anymore.

Nick Diaz is not Chris Weidman. lol

If Diaz makes it a battle, that will be a victory for him.

Shame on Anderson for taking this fight, I love Nick but guys he's going to get fucking killed. This fight is ALLLLL about the money, I guarantee it.

Silva, oh yeah!

A week before the superbowl card so...is this going to be the headliner of that January FOX card???

Shame on Anderson for taking this fight, I love Nick but guys he's going to get fucking killed. This fight is ALLLLL about the money, I guarantee it.

Only amateurs fight for free.

Came here to post this. Diaz by TKO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back