POLL: Are you in favor of USADA or not?

USADA?

• Total voters

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate Diaz just popped for tainted supplements. Are you guys still in favor of USADA?

After seeing how they treat Jones and give him a free pass, after seeing how they falsely accused many fighters of taking steroids only to have them cleared YEARS later after taking valuable time from their MMA-careers:

Are you really still in favor of this (in my opinion) corrupt and inconsistent organization?
Obviously it's a very complex issue with more to discuss than just inconsistency and possible corruption (there's also health as a big topic) but I just want to see how many people there are on each side.

USADA: YES OR NO?

Last edited:
RaggedLargeHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

Usada is a cancer to the UFC, fuck that agency

YES.
By allowing roids you force everyone to do them to compete. It's unfair.

Fuck no. I want to see the best fighters in the world not the best natural fighter.

You can't catch everyone
If you truly want an even playing field let them sauce
PRIDE did and everything was fine

Anyone who says no should fuck off and watch BKFC or the WWE as that's where you belong.

I've always said if the UFC can't be trusted to do this USADA thing right, then what's the point of having it?

We know they've been doing shady shit for YEARS!

Get these guys on a program where they can use within a certain amount, then ban the guys who use too much. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

I bet there are dozens of high profile fighters who are getting popped for suspicious test, but they keep it under wraps for financial reasons.

Nate Diaz just popped for tainted supplements. Are you guys still in favor of USADA?

After seeing how they treat Jones and give him a free pass, after seeing how they falsely accused many fighters including Josh Barnett and others of taking steroids only to have them cleared YEARS later after taking valuable time from their MMA-careers:

Are you really still in favor of this (in my opinion) corrupt and inconsistent organization?
Obviously it's a very complex issue with more to discuss than just inconsistency and possible corruption (there's also health as a big topic) but I just want to see how many people there are on each side.

USADA: YES OR NO?
(poll will be created shortly)

Your poll

source.gif

I have never had a problem with fighters putting whatever the fuck they want into their bodies.

I am all for fair and clean competition, but taking blood and urine is just sick and should be illegal, unless for medical reasons...

No, mainstream UFC will not survive if they keep USADA around much longer.. there is less and less exciting young talent coming in, and they will milk old guard as much as they can and that's it.

At first yeah, but fuck it too many fucking fights lost because of USADA and honestly it hasn't changed anything, the fighters that pop cry tainted supplement, take a 6 month break and then they are back like nothing happened, the only thing USADA is doing is canceling fights.

Back