POLL: How do you feel about the DDP/Strickland switch up?

How are you feeling?

• Total voters
I'm sure we get DDP match afterwards. Rather have it now, but looks like 2 fresh matchups for Izzy. I'm excited. Maybe Khamzat after or before DDP.

I'm ok with it, I think DDP has a better chance but Strickland will talk a heap of shit and it should be entertaining.

It’s weird

i don’t even feel like Strickland deserves a TS
dead ass bro lost to jared lmao

jared has a better chance than strickland does UNLESS strickland can stob fighting like hes sparring!! even his last fight im not convinced

DDP has a great chance to beat Izzy.

Strickland is just so one dimensional and seemingly won't ever change.

But both are fun fights.

Izzy-Strickland is an absolute squash match. Izzy is substantially more skilled on the feet, and Strickland doesn't have the power to present any real dangers.

That being said, as long as Izzy fights DDP after, then it all works out.

Zero reason for Strickland to get a title shot other than getting Izzy on the Sydney card. I would prefer to just wait for the DDP matchup in like December

Definitely pissed off, that's a shit main event for the Sydney card, only thing worthwhile will be the press conference and that's just sad.

I like both fights a lot and the DDP fight will probably just come after Izzy beats Strickland, so it's not really a big deal for me.

Didn't see DDP making to the fight given the tight turnaround, so I'm glad he didn't push it and hope he shows up 100% for the next shot. Strickland will be fun, but DDP is the harder fight imo

I'm not bothers, id rather DDP be healthy and ready to go than rushing.

Also the Strickland fight is perfect to keep Izzy active with enough danger and shit talking to keep it interesting.

Strickland v. Adesanya maybe has the potential to become a snoozefest of two counter-strikers waiting on each other?

Dricus v Adesanya? Not so much.

Given the choise, I'd prefer Dricus.

dricus fought 5 minutes ago, he needs a break and a game plan.

Would rather see the trilogy between Israel and Pereira first.

Pereira>DPP> hell even Khaz> Strickland.

There's just abso-fucking-lutely nothing exciting to me about watching Israel easily TKO a plodding forward Strickland, and Strickland is just a double digit iQ'd, smooth brained cringelord, so even the "build up" to Strickland's inevitable asswhooping isn't interesting, and in reality both are extremely lame & cringe inducing whenever they're trying to be "cool" or whatever their particular shtick is.

And since Sean has zero top 10 wins, fuck it why not Khaz, at least Khan could win by possibly taking it to ground.
<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
Back