Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v68: Gandilf Edition

Who is the best and most bangable dad (DILF) in the Prem Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tules

In light of Assenal recent signings(Aooba, Miki, etc) and the incoming unsMarco one, seems to me that, after the dismantling of Borussia, the only possible way moving forward for Oberführer Deffs is to become a Gooner, wouldn't you agree?

Gives us your honest thoughts as a long veteran plastic fan and expert kit switcher.

:p

@Tules

In light of Assenal recent signings(Aooba, Miki, etc) and the incoming unsMarco one, seems to me that the only possible way moving forward for Oberführer Deffs is to become a Gooner, wouldn't you agree?

Gives us your honest thoughts as a long veteran plastic fan and expert kit switcher.

Nah, the club is boring.

@Tules

In light of Assenal recent signings(Aooba, Miki, etc) and the incoming unsMarco one, seems to me that, after the dismantling of Borussia, the only possible way moving forward for Oberführer Deffs is to become a Gooner, wouldn't you agree?

Agreed!

@Deffid needs a new team and Dortmund have no money left.

Arsenal are owned by a BILLIONAIRE

We're on the up now!

Uns Deffid Bless

Some Cliffs?

Shame that he was asked that question, because inevitably some Americans will come back with the "well, they are shit hole countries" retort. He'll also lose some fans..

<DCrying>
Shit-stirrers gonna stir the shit, Ariel at it again, always trying to start drama

Shit-stirrers gonna stir the shit, Ariel at it again, always trying to start drama

Yup. Ngannou seems like a chill guy. Ariel is taking advantage of that by shoving a mic in his face and trying to goad him into saying bad things about the prez. He's pure scum, always has been.

quote-i-want-a-horny-little-jewish-princess-frank-zappa-143-6-0647.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back