Poll who wins: Darrion Caldwell vs Mayday McDonald

Who wins

• Total voters
Caldwell would handle McDonald

I sure hope michaels hand isn’t broken again

OMG that's gonna be a nice fight. Again I see Caldwell a bit faster in several areas. Caldwell by sub

OMG that's gonna be a nice fight. Again I see Caldwell a bit faster in several areas. Caldwell by sub

If McDonald needs a full year off again i'm not sure we will see it. Decent chance he stays at 145lbs, but i'd really like this title defense.

Mayday. Caldwell isn't nearly as good as people make him out to be. He doesn't suck, but the way people talk about him you would think he was an Eddie Alvarez type of character who is super well rounded, can go for days, and has been beating up top opposition his whole career. That's clearly not Caldwell. He can wrestle and not much else and quite frankly, his wrestling wouldn't be nearly as powerful if he went against someone who actually could perform a decent sprawl. Then, his striking is pretty non-existent. Because Mayday was booted out of the UFC, people really have forgotten how much upside he really has. He's been in the game for a good amount of time, yet he is still kind of a prospect. McDonald knocks Caldwell out and ends the nauseating and undeserved hype. (This coming from someone who is a fan of Caldwell as a pure wrestler.)

Mayday. Caldwell isn't nearly as good as people make him out to be. He doesn't suck, but the way people talk about him you would think he was an Eddie Alvarez type of character who is super well rounded, can go for days, and has been beating up top opposition his whole career. That's clearly not Caldwell. He can wrestle and not much else and quite frankly, his wrestling wouldn't be nearly as powerful if he went against someone who actually could perform a decent sprawl. Then, his striking is pretty non-existent. Because Mayday was booted out of the UFC, people really have forgotten how much upside he really has. He's been in the game for a good amount of time, yet he is still kind of a prospect. McDonald knocks Caldwell out and ends the nauseating and undeserved hype. (This coming from someone who is a fan of Caldwell as a pure wrestler.)
You obviously sound like you have something against Caldwell. Out of all the competition that is brought to him he's made them look foolish what do you want to become a believer. McDonald's won't last 15 minutes or 5 minutes with Caldwell. But nice thoughts. Caldwell has the look style The Flash and he backs it all up with his fight so what are you trying to say.

You obviously sound like you have something against Caldwell. Out of all the competition that is brought to him he's made them look foolish what do you want to become a believer. McDonald's won't last 15 minutes or 5 minutes with Caldwell. But nice thoughts. Caldwell has the look style The Flash and he backs it all up with his fight so what are you trying to say.

Agree, i'm real big on him still although he took a step back with his second win over Joe T for me (didnt seem to learn from overextending his neck) but he redeemed himsepf against Dantas.

Either Pitbull or Mayday are fights I really want to see but with that said I should knock on wood for his upcoming fight.

Back