Ponderosa's WH recordings

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/12/op...room-kayyem/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

On Sunday morning, Omarosa Manigault Newman -- a former senior aide to President Donald Trump -- claims she had recorded a conversation in the White House Situation Room. In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," Manigault Newman, author of a tell-all book about the Trump White House, played a recording of chief of staff John Kelly firing her last January.

This is interesting and could get interestinger.

Ordinarily I'm not down for WH ex staffer bittertude but she was inner-circle-trusted, with a blood oath signed under a full moon. More tapes to come? SAD!

The foresight of Trump hiring into his personal team a sleazy, self-promoting reality TV diva who was known for being a selfish and ruthless sleaze.....and then getting burned by her...just a brilliant display of 4D chess.

Last edited:
The foresight of Trump hiring into his personal team a sleazy, self-promoting reality TV diva who was known for being a selfish and ruthless sleaze.....and then getting burned by her...just a brilliant display of 4D chess.

Well, Trump himself is a sleazy, self promoting reality TV diva, so I can see the appeal Omarosa would have for him.

Just wondering now what the legal ramifications are for making and releasing this recording. Also wondering why Omarosa would think the recording would paint her in a good/sympathetic light.

Sounds like nothing in that recording and oh, looky she has a book coming out this week. Fuck this bitch and fuck Trump.

" you going to jail now, you going to jail now" *Trump uppercut*

Well, Trump himself is a sleazy, self promoting reality TV diva, so I can see the appeal Omarosa would have for him.

Just wondering now what the legal ramifications are for making and releasing this recording. Also wondering why Omarosa would think the recording would paint her in a good/sympathetic light.

Is her claim that she has the recording of him saying the N word? If so, I'm fairly certain she's full of shit.

I thought it was just that she heard/heard of it, which I still frankly doubt. Trump has never struck me as an explicit/slur-using racist, so much as a too-stupid-to-not-be type of racist.

I got the impression she's being a back stabbing bitch.

Is her claim that she has the recording of him saying the N word? If so, I'm fairly certain she's full of shit.

I thought it was just that she heard/heard of it, which I still frankly doubt. Trump has never struck me as an explicit/slur-using racist, so much as a too-stupid-to-not-be type of racist.
Exactly my take. Exactly.
I got no truck with this "he said blah blah" guff.

Releasing the current recording that she made in the Situation Room is not a problem because of the recording but the location where it is made. I suspect she is in deep doo-doo for intentionally carrying a recording device into the a secure area (I assume it is a SCIF) where they are explicitly prohibited. That said, the information that was recorded and divulged (her firing by the COS) was not classified and probably held in the Situation Room for a little privacy so she may only get a little book thrown at her.

Releasing the current recording that she made in the Situation Room is not a problem because of the recording but the location where it is made. I suspect she is in deep doo-doo for intentionally carrying a recording device into the a secure area (I assume it is a SCIF) where they are explicitly prohibited. That said, the information that was recorded and divulged (her firing by the COS) was not classified and probably held in the Situation Room for a little privacy so she may only get a little book thrown at her.
I figure her editor's lawyers and the publishing house's legal team must've signed off on this?

It sounded like she was getting left off the hook and all they wanted her to do is leave and not make a big deal out of it.....nope.

Didn't she pull the same shit on The Apprentice?

I never watched the show, but I vaguely remember hearing about her accusing other contestants of racism.

Regardless, I don't understand what the fuck she's trying to do here. Who is her audience supposed to be? She alienated all of the MAGAs by turning on Trump, and Trump has already pissed off the maximum number of people who are inclined to hate him with his own stupidity.

You only think that way because of the color of her skin, racist bigot !!!!

I believe her original claim to fame was pulling the sex card, not the race card, with regard to her abrasiveness and such aggressive business style being more acceptable by males (which is demonstrably true: surveys have shown that women in the workplace are criticized more for the same conduct as men when it resembles a cut throat attitude). But it was a sham then too: I watched her on one of the Apprentices many years ago, and she was just nasty, cruel, and vindictive.

Didn't she pull the same shit on The Apprentice?

I never watched the show, but I vaguely remember hearing about her accusing other contestants of racism.

Regardless, I don't understand what the fuck she's trying to do here. Who is her audience supposed to be? She alienated all of the MAGAs by turning on Trump, and Trump has already pissed off the maximum number of people who are inclined to hate him with his own stupidity.

At her peak with the MAGA morons, she was just a token. They gave a pass on her being unqualified and ill-tempered because they could say "seeeeee, he can't be racist or sexist!"

Well it was either hiring her or Gary Busey for his cabinet staff.

Everyone else on the apprentice had better things to do.

But, but, who's gonna run the space force now?

Back