Ponzinibio vs Magny for UFC Chile

Who Wins?

• Total voters
lol ufc didn't say volkan vs rua is the headliner

All these ww fights being made and woodly is out there fighting the real fight against racism.

Ponzibbio was a lock to headline this fight night. I as hoping for Darren Till as an opponent, but that prospect went down the toilet after the UFC announced UFC Liverpool. It also would have given Till a mainevent, on free TV ina viable time zone. Magney is a tough fight for anyone, and I don't think is going to be a coming out party for Ponz. The ratings will be low, but at least its opening out another country to the UFC. I was hoping for Buenos Aires, Argentina but this will wrok as well.

Manny may be boring but he’s well rounded, tough with cardio for days - pretty hard to deal with.

Ponz has a shot with his power tho

I'm picking Magny he always surprises me when ever I think he is coming in completely outclassed

RDA vs COlby
Wonderboy vs Till
Ponzy vs Magny

Usman vs Masvidal or Maia

WW is getting spicy!

I would have liked to see Ponzinibio vs. Usman, but i can live with this matchup. WW is getting spicy. With the interim title being made, i guess Woodley's recovery is going slower than expected. Not a fan of interim titles, but if Woodley is going to be out for several more months, than i guess it makes sense.

Its always in the works and then it doesnt happen so often its frustrating.

Lots of underestimating Ponz here, I think he wins quite convincingly

Ponzinibbio by decision I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back