Poor Blades

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems like he's terrified of anyone with power. I think he could have used his footwork and jab his way to a decision. He was so afraid of the power though. Didn't shoot at all because he knew Lewis was going to counter his with punches but as time went by he couldn't stop himself from shooting right into an uppercut. Dana is smiling ear to ear now. I think Lewis earned the next title shot IMO. Make Blades vs Dakaus.

Why do people in here throw around words like "terrified" all the time?

Terrified is what Okami was when he faced Silva, or Pennington when she faced Nunes.

Would a guy who is 'terrified of anyone with power' fight Francis x2 and Lewis, or, you know, ever actually make it to being the #2 hw in the ufc?

If you want to win a fight avoiding powerful strikes seems like a pretty good idea.

Blaydes is a wrestler and was trying to mix his game up. So why are you pretending to be surprised that he didn't try and jab his way to victory? You know, something that he's never done before in his entire career

he is noticably timid on the feet. its why i wouldnt pick him over francis and why i told my neighbor not to bet on him against lewis. He dosnt come in the cage to dominate or at least dosnt come across that way. He looked much sharper in this fight but everytime he throws anything but a straight punch he clashes with his opponent. He shoots the same way.

i see cage hugging and straight punches as a main gamplan from here on out.

Why do people in here throw around words like "terrified" all the time?

Terrified is what Okami was when he faced Silva, or Pennington when she faced Nunes.
Or bader when he faced rumble

after seeing Blaydes lash out on social media by telling a fan "fuck your kids" I'd say Karma ran its course. Fuck your consciousness Blaydes
[<dunn]

Fuck wrestlers who can't wait to take someone down and lay on them the whole fight. Glad he got KTFO stiff.

Someone should do a picture collage of stiffened UFC wrestlers and rate them counting down 10 to 1. Askren is probably going to be #1.

he is noticably timid on the feet. its why i wouldnt pick him over francis and why i told my neighbor not to bet on him against lewis. He dosnt come in the cage to dominate or at least dosnt come across that way. He looked much sharper in this fight but everytime he throws anything but a straight punch he clashes with his opponent. He shoots the same way.

i see cage hugging and straight punches as a main gamplan from here on out.

He’s definitely got a lot of foot-stomps in his future. He learned a real lesson last night about his chin holds up

I would be terrified too if I had to fight someone who is not intellingent enough to understand that you don't have to hit an unconscious man.

Fuck wrestlers who can't wait to take someone down and lay on them the whole fight. Glad he got KTFO stiff.

Someone should do a picture collage of stiffened UFC wrestlers and rate them counting down 10 to 1. Askren is probably going to be #1.

Really? So you must hate Miocic after the fight against Ngannou.

Oh and also... watch another sport. This is MMA, not boxing.

Thought Blade actually did well the first round, and landed pretty good strikes. If he was "terrified" he wouldn't be standing as much as he did. He would've been desperate for a clinch on any contact if he was.

Seems like he's terrified of anyone with power. I think he could have used his footwork and jab his way to a decision. He was so afraid of the power though. Didn't shoot at all because he knew Lewis was going to counter his with punches but as time went by he couldn't stop himself from shooting right into an uppercut. Dana is smiling ear to ear now. I think Lewis earned the next title shot IMO. Make Blades vs Dakaus.
could blaydes possibly
Drop to lhw?

Oh and also... watch another sport. This is MMA, not boxing.
Well I have been enjoying bare knuckle lately. No pillows strapped to their hands.

As for you, be sure to stick to wrestling and have some lube and a box of Kleenex ready.

Yes. Fear is a problem.
57d2ba1a8e315716fcdea74bea43e8d1.jpg

Back