Poor Dodsons hair

Dodson just acted surprised at the decision lmao

Dodson has had an buzzcut for last 8 years am I right. And for a good reason apparently. Guys hairline goes halfway to his temple and it is not even receding.

Beautiful performance for Yan, his boxing looks amazing (not that I know anything about boxing, lmao).

One of the more technical guys. He’s going to be a monster when he gets everything together. I think he has a much higher ceiling than we’ve seen.

i expected yan to outclass him, didn't expect yan to get dropped tho. great fight, but hindered by dodson's complaining lol... the most blatant/hard foul was by john.
why are u complaining about 'hair grabs' lool cut that shit off then

I was thinking of a different clown:

photos_09_3.0.jpg

Dodson just acted surprised at the decision lmao

He did get that nice counter hook that dropped Yan but outside of that, dude got his butt whooped. Good fight tho, I like Yan and wanna see him fight a top 5 contender now. Anybody interested in him fighting Assuncao?

Honestly it made him look like shit, great fight though.

Dodson has had an buzzcut for last 8 years am I right. And for a good reason apparently. Guys hairline goes halfway to his temple and it is not even receding.
It already did recede. This is like late stage balding when there’s not even the hair in the middle.

He is underrated on the "career downfalls" list. He looks completely unrecognizable in the cage nowadays both physically and performance wise. Have no idea what happened but he should probably go elsewhere and look for a fresh start. He's got a real purple hair Hermes Franca vibe now (aka crap performance and about to be cut)

hermes.jpg

Dodson: "He's grabbing my hair!"

Ref: "Fight on."

What the hell... <Lmaoo> Cut your hair Jon.

Dodson: "He's grabbing my hair!"

Ref: "Fight on."

What the hell... <Lmaoo> Cut your hair Jon.

I think it was more like Yan got tangled up in that giant spider web, rather than him trying to grab it. lol

Back