Poor kid gets scared by Chicago thugs on Instagram live

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Rumor is that the kid is a child actor from a show called Raising Dion on Netflix

Pretty sad, the kid in the top window will likely go on to have a successful / fulfilling life..

Guys in the bottom screen will almost certainly end up dead or in jail.. honestly feel for those dudes.. it sucks that they've had to take on their area's legacy..

For a second I was bummed, but then I hear how quickly his mom stepped in, and I see the emotion on the kid's face when he sees the gun. In the end I see a sweet, good hearted kid with strong support. Luckily this is as close to losers like this that he'll ever have to be because he'll have a future and and the self worth to make that future a reality.

It's hard watching that video and not seeing my nephew sitting there. He's a little older now, and nothing has been harder than seeing him lose that innocence, or even worse, spite it because it's "immature" or "uncool". Kid has a great mind, which is common enough, but having a pure heart behind it is rare and I refuse to let him lose that.

Bunch of fuckin psycho's man, what the hell.

That’s honestly depressing. Dude’s just trying to talk about comic books and dude shows up with a Glock talking about “gang shit”.

Pretty sad, the kid in the top window will likely go on to have a successful / fulfilling life..

Guys in the bottom screen will almost certainly end up dead or in jail.. honestly feel for those dudes.. it sucks that they've had to take on their area's legacy..

They don’t have to do anything.

Rarely are in my experiences.
If you catch them without a gun they usually need to fight people in numbers because none of them actually know how to fight worth a shit.

If you catch them without a gun they usually need to fight people in numbers because none of them actually know how to fight worth a shit.

More often than not this is the truth. Talk about shook ones...

So these are just random dudes who crashed the kids instagram?

So these are just random dudes who crashed the kids instagram?
I think he's a child actor and maybe he was doing something on Instagram live for fans. Im not too familiar with how Instagram works though

Or against people who actually know how to use guns. Imagine these dudes being thrown out in Ukraine right now, they'd shit themselves
When I lived in St Louis there was a lot of Bosnians that fled the Yugoslav wars that started their own community in South St. Louis (Little Bosnia as it's called). Before they arrived, the areas they settled in were pretty much overrun with gangs. Even though the area was ghetto, Bosnians were just happy to get away from war. The gangbangers in the neighborhood tried to intimidate and run them out but they werent having it. They were basically like.. who the fuck do you think you are with your gang territories and handguns. They basically told them their little pistols didn't intimidate them as they came from dealing with widescale war for years on end and seen way worse than anything that was going on in St. Louis. Needless to say, the hood rats tucked tail and couldn't intimidate them into leaving.

@Slobodan

Can somebody translate that video for me ?
I don’t understood American Psycho very well.

Can somebody translate that video for me ?
I don’t understood American Psycho very well.
"Gang shit" = I believe in a life of crime that will 99/100 times result in my incarceration or death, because I'm hard and not to be messed with. I also wish to kill people I have likely never met or talked to, because they live 5 minutes up the street from my respective gang

Back