Pop ups and virus warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Fandy Fo Fanders

I’m gonna take my pants off and kick your ass.
@Brown
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting lots of pop-ups from this website with virus warnings? It just started happening for me recently. Seeing the following pop-up every day. Only on this website. I have a brand new phone that I got five days ago so it’s not an issue with my browser on my phone.
IMG_0135.png

Is anyone else getting lots of pop-ups from this website with virus warnings? It just started happening for me recently. Seeing the following pop-up every day. Only on this website. I have a brand new phone that I got five days ago so it’s not an issue with my browser on my phone.
View attachment 1019753

That has happened to me several times in the last week or 2.

I don't get them but I use the Brave browser on my Android phone and two different ad blockers on my PC.

Never get ads/pop ups anymore, thankfully.

I got one Norton pop-up recently while here.

Two options:
1. Some sketchy ad or code hackers put on the Sherdog server is putting up the antivirus scam
2. A virus your machine is already infected with is doing it

I use an adblocker and don't plan on turning it off so idk how sketchy the ads are and whether they're running code like this

I don't get them but I use the Brave browser on my Android phone and two different ad blockers on my PC.

Never get ads/pop ups anymore, thankfully.

Yeah I cant tell how many times I told people to switch to Brave.
Its seriously the best browser for this shit.

It can fuck up some sites because of the heavy focus on security and privacy.

View attachment 1019753

dammit randy. i cant concentrate on reading your post with that cheeseburger locker of yours in the way!

No, but I have ad-block on all devices, so Maybe That’s why.

Two options:
1. Some sketchy ad or code hackers put on the Sherdog server is putting up the antivirus scam
2. A virus your machine is already infected with is doing it

I use an adblocker and don't plan on turning it off so idk how sketchy the ads are and whether they're running code like this
3. This has nothing to do with hackers and sherdog shows this ads for money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back