Portland BLM mob beats white man unconscious after making him crash truck: video

these guys genuinely seem incapable of reason do to tribal blindness. its actually very sad how many of them also claim Jesus while at the same time being unwilling to remove the beam from their own eye.

hey adam what happened? eve made me do it........

Pretty much.

This thread in a nutshell:

-OP with a video of a mob attacking a guy.
-Retards: All BLM are terrorists!
-Sane people: I understand hating the perpetrators and hope they are brought to justice, but why are you criticizing other protestors that had nothing to do with this?
-Retards: So you'd be ok with people raping kids!

This thread deserves three Dana's:
<31><31><31>

Alas no pictures
I seriously considered it, but the problem was twofold:
1) I didn't want to get target by the feds/coppers for streaming and get a rubber round in the face
2) I didn't want chodes that already knew I was critical of the goings-on to start spreading it around that I was taking pictures of their fuckery
Ah, smart move.

In this one incident we saw 3 white victims of BLM terrorists. All beaten and robbed. Including a trans. There were like at least 20 felonies committed by numerous people, and you just try to explain it all away.

I have never once tried to explain it away. I've repeatedly said that those responsible should be brought to justice. But I won't blame people who were not in any way involved in this incident. I'm actually surprised at how hard it is for you to grasp such a simple concept.

I have never once tried to explain it away. I've repeatedly said that those responsible should be brought to justice. But I won't blame people who were not in any way involved in this incident. I'm actually surprised at how hard it is for you to grasp such a simple concept.
so you're saying that we are wrong to criticize a whole group of people, based on the actions of a few bad apples. While simultaneously supporting the violent actions of Facist leftists that literally only exsit as a movement to criticize the whole of the police because of a few bad apples?
{<huh}

Why the fuck would you ever let a guy with a domestic violence record, organize something big like this?

oh fuck off at this point everyone involved is accountable. We have already seen the propaganda game blm and antifa have been playing by utilizing “innocent protestors” to cover for violent antagonizers/rioters.

You certainly do

Don't think you're special. I take great pleasure in making fools out of people on here. From white belt trolls, to...folks like you, who pay to be humiliated.

This is the second time I've made this type of post lately but as a lefty I'm not really feeling the "vast majority are peaceful' excuse. They should ALL be peaceful, every single one. Plus it's pretty clear that these assaults are perpetrated by people clearly emboldened by the power of the mob.

What the hell kind of standard is "the vast majority aren't sucker punching people unconscious on the pavement. I mean some are, but it's not a big percentage". The percentage should be ZERO, nothing else is acceptable, no excuses. Of course I think the same thing about bad actors from the right, but that's not what we're talking about here.

This country needs some higher standards on how we treat each other and it's starting to piss me off more and more.

I totally agree with the sentiment, but I just don't think that's realistic.
Humans have a probability distribution of assholes. You can adjust the distribution, but you can't eliminate assholes form the population.
You get enough people together and get them riled up over an emotional cause some bad stuff is going to happen.

Don't think you're special. I take great pleasure in making fools out of people on here. From white belt trolls, to...folks like you, who pay to be humiliated.
Don't you think you're special?

oh fuck off at this point everyone involved is accountable. We have already seen the propaganda game blm and antifa have been playing by utilizing “innocent protestors” to cover for violent antagonizers/rioters.

I think the key word here being "involved." Those assaulting the guy, involved. Those sitting around not doing anything to stop it, somewhat involved. People five blocks away unaware that it's even happening, not involved.

It's almost as if we need to be nuanced and not just attack peole who had nothing to do with this assault.

You know the same way you guys point out how all cops aren't responsible for Floyd, because they weren't present and did not participate in his arrest? Apply that same logic here.

Last edited:
Yep. Thays exactly what is going on. GTFO with your nonsense. The left is a bunch if blind sheep that carries water for anything you do. Assault a couple who own a business? Shouldn't have defended your property, they had insurance and they deserve it.
Attack a peeps in a car. Shouldn't have been in a city with "peaceful protests".
Your side is violent and you don't have the decency to even see it.

you dont know what i see and i haven't said any of those things. im a person not a side dude.....

Back