Media Portrait of Dana White

That's joe rogan

<30>

<TheWire1>

they say good art is interpretable, so I guess this MF produced an MMA masterpiece. If he only left off who it was supposed to be he woulda been hailed as a genius lol

Well it's a portrait of a white guy who loves Asian martial arts, it's not like John Wayne Parr is a fencer or something
To my knowledge Lions aren’t native to Asia, the snakes are but the Lion makes absolutely no sense, would of made more sense with a Tiger if anything imo, and if this is a “king of the jungle” reference that makes no sense aswell considering lions don’t even live in the jungle they live in the savannah and they are far from king while Elephants,rhinoceros ,hippos (etc) roam and can stomp their brains in or stop them pretty easily, just Sayian
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Huge fan of the Gunslinger but I can see the Dana resemblance REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Found a better portrait:

5f7a7MA.jpg

I looks more like JWP but the facial expression is very Dana like. Dope artist though.

To my knowledge Lions aren’t native to Asia, the snakes are but the Lion makes absolutely no sense, would of made more sense with a Tiger if anything imo, and if this is a “king of the jungle” reference that makes no sense aswell considering lions don’t even live in the jungle they live in the savannah and they are far from king while Elephants,rhinoceros ,hippos (etc) roam and can stomp their brains in or stop them pretty easily, just Sayian
tenor.gif

u sure buddeh?

I looks more like JWP but the facial expression is very Dana like. Dope artist though.
Yeah man my thread is for the lulz in these weird times, but actually a dope portrait by an artist who I respect for sure.

It's awful. He should have put him in Thai shorts throwing a kick or something like that.

Yeah man my thread is for the lulz in these weird times, but actually a dope portrait by an artist who I respect for sure.

I appriciate your threads bro, crazy times and sherdog is a blessing for those with more time on their hands than usual.

Hideous paintings.
And rogan loving it and buying the same stuff confirms that 100%, he has 0 style.
And i m saying that while i have nothing against the guy.

Hideous paintings.
And rogan loving it and buying the same stuff confirms that 100%, he has 0 style.
And i m saying that while i have nothing against the guy.

Really surprises me when y’all diss the guys art, but I am on Sherdog I guess. You could just be thirsty for attention

Back