Possible SWF virus on Sherdog Forums?

What page did it appear on? Chrome blocks flash by default and can sometimes attempt to download it. You can run a web page through VirusTotal and see if anything pops-up.

Give me an hour or two to check this out from my desktop, I won’t get the same error from my iPad

Real weird....It downloads but I always discarded...I have an anti virus and so far it hasn't warned me but it's just weird.

I have u block and Im running google chrome...Just a heads up, I been getting this thru out the week.

Ok I found it on this link
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...aim-racism-when-cuffed-by-vegas-cops.3615447/

As soon as I go to that link it downloads $.swf.....google chrome warns me that this file might cause harm to my computer so I discard it.

I know it's thru out the site but right now it's specifically on this link.

Hmmm so that link has a TMZ video which I can't see...Perhaps there lies the problem? My U Block blocks the video thus it sees it as a virus?

Last edited:
Real weird....It downloads but I always discarded...I have an anti virus and so far it hasn't warned me but it's just weird.

I have u block and Im running google chrome...Just a heads up, I been getting this thru out the week.

Ok I found it on this link
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...aim-racism-when-cuffed-by-vegas-cops.3615447/

As soon as I go to that link it downloads $.swf.....google chrome warns me that this file might cause harm to my computer so I discard it.

I know it's thru out the site but right now it's specifically on this link.

Hmmm so that link has a TMZ video which I can't see...Perhaps there lies the problem? My U Block blocks the video thus it sees it as a virus?
If you enable flash in Chrome you'll probably find it won't attempt to download it.

What page did it appear on? Chrome blocks flash by default and can sometimes attempt to download it. You can run a web page through VirusTotal and see if anything pops-up.
I was in the UFC forums in a thread, I don't remember which. But it happened twice in two separate threads.

If you enable flash in Chrome you'll probably find it won't attempt to download it.
This is not a solution. If you guys are hosting malware you have to remove it. I am safe because I already have my precautions. This is a pretty nasty file to host on this site.

Back