News Post-acquisition redundancy layoffs at TKO start tomorrow

Damn. Wth are they thinking? Are we gonna get a PG product like what the wwe did after the attitude era? I stopped watching the wwe then and ill probably stop watching the UFC too

How can real fighting turn into a PG product? Are you suggesting UFC will have new rules in place banning all strikes to the head?

How can real fighting turn into a PG product? Are you suggesting UFC will have new rules in place banning all strikes to the head?
I mean censoring what fighters say and possible repercussions for it. Like what Manel Kape said the other day, dana said no big deal what if vinnie mac disagreed?

I mean censoring what fighters say and possible repercussions for it. Like what Manel Kape said the other day, dana said no big deal what if vinnie mac disagreed?

So you will stop watching the UFC if they censor what fighters say, as you implied in your first post?

I'm here to watch the fights, I couldn't care less about what a fighter says before or after the fight. Just give me a good entertaining scrap to watch. Fuck the fake drama shite.

So you will stop watching the UFC if they censor what fighters say, as you implied in your first post?

I'm here to watch the fights, I couldn't care less about what a fighter says before or after the fight. Just give me a good entertaining scrap to watch. Fuck the fake drama shite.
If thats all that changes ill just become a casual and watch until fighters i know retire and call it a day. If fights start ending fishy ill just stop watching then and there.

It looks like it’s going after some of the fighters too.
Brunson & Tecia just got the axe, two older fighters who probably make a decent show pay and don’t fight often. I expect a few more to be on the chopping block and we see some cheap labor to fill the roster

I'm definitely a capitalist, but these companies doing everything they can to burn workers is going to backfire one day.
Yep. They’ll start watching the ppv streams illegally

Jim Ross to replace that monotone boring voice Anik

BHBQttw.gif

jim-ross-dance.gif

Back