Post things that make Europe > America

Welcome to Millenial Persuasion: where random jpegs and gifs apparently make a convincing argument.

Welcome to Millenial Persuasion: where random jpegs and gifs apparently make a convincing argument.

This is the a message board on an mma website.... please spare me the hysterics and dramatic bullshit.

It is sort of 50:50 some things are better in the US some are better in Euro.
Also, Europe is a big place with lots of different places. You can't compare Switzerland or Denmark with places in Poland or Belarus.

In general, I would say if you are "lower classes" you are better of in Europe.
But if you are middle class or upper middle class etc. You probably have it better in the US.

They have the better cheese and watches. We have more thermonuclear warheads. It's a wash.

#1-they don't have @Der Eisbar over there
#2-they don't have Boise, Idaho or its residents

Can't think of much else

Education, or so I hear.

The women though. A lot of American women look the same. European women look like each other too but very different from American women.

I Would say more than anything the fact that you have so many differents countries/People/Culture so close to each other, i mean i litteraly leave 10 km from Italy (Who have another language/Food/Culture) and 35 km from Switzerland (Who have another language/Currency/Food/Culture) and tommorow im taking a plane to Amsterdam to see a football game with a 1hr fly for 55 €.... You can find different place to visit from 1hr fly from your house...

In the US if you leave in kansas you hav to drive 10hrs to go to Canada who is basically a USA bis or 10hrs to go to mexico to see people that you can see in texas,Cali,NM,Arizona...

Aleast Americans flying from the East Coast can be in Western Europe within 4 hours.

Western Euros are extremly lucky to be able skip on over to the next country. Seeing France properly for me would go well past 10k...

EuropeanCultureCentre_thumbnail.png

Kazakhstan, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Turkenistan arent Europe...

I haven't lived in any European countries but the Netherlands, so I'll just list the things that I think are better than the US equivalent.

- Universal healthcare, with the Netherlands spending less than the US on healthcare per annum per capita, both private and public.
- A multi-party system.
- I only paid €1,900 a year in tuition fees for a total €9,500 (5 years) to get my MSc.
- The chances of getting shot by anyone are negligible
- A much lower suicide rate and less mental health problems
- A higher life expectancy and more years in good health, also when adjusted for longer life expectancy

Comparing Europe to USA is kinda stupid. That's like comparing the heavyweight champ to the top 20 lightweights. Add them all up and sure the odds look good, but 1 on 1 nobody comes close

Comparing Europe to USA is kinda stupid. That's like comparing the heavyweight champ to the top 20 lightweights. Add them all up and sure the odds look good, but 1 on 1 nobody comes close
True. It would probably be more comparable if we'd look at the states individually and the countries individually or the US as a whole and the EU as a whole.

I haven't lived in any European countries but the Netherlands, so I'll just list the things that I think are better than the US equivalent.

- Universal healthcare, with the Netherlands spending less than the US on healthcare per annum per capita, both private and public.
- A multi-party system.
- I only paid €1,900 a year in tuition fees for a total €9,500 (5 years) to get my MSc.
- The chances of getting shot by anyone are negligible
- A much lower suicide rate and less mental health problems
- A higher life expectancy and more years in good health, also when adjusted for longer life expectancy

Europe is much healthier place in general. America is gross in comparison.

Another triumph of Europe is superior craftsmanship, whether it is a Porsche or a Patek Philippe.

Patek-Philippe-5204R-Split-Seconds-Chronograph-Perpetual-Calendar-Baselworld-2016-1.jpg

And we cannot forget the architecture and design, whether classical, gothic or baroque. America had some nice Art Deco architecture (like the Empire State Building) but now their cities largely look like modernist shit.

752-1252.jpg

True. It would probably be more comparable if we'd look at the states individually and the countries individually or the US as a whole and the EU as a whole.

Unless Le Pen gets elected and fucks everything up, the EU will be considered a nation sooner than later. Once it has its own standing army and what have you.

Back