'Post-USADA Scary' - Romero vs Costa Hype Video

bolly32

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Pretty sick video previewing this epic showdown between the two juiciest sluts on the roster. I'm taking Romero via destruction.

<20>

I think Costa made a mistake. I think Romero is the best MW in the world. I think Costa beats Whittaker, AND Israel And Kevin. Easily, possibly too. Romero I think is a really bad match up. I mean he has a chance, and I guess ONE thing that's in his favour is that Romero isnt' a fast starter, and Costa is. He might be able to pull this off, but I'd consider a significant upset.

>Juicy

Better be able to back that up or shut your soy munching mouth when speaking about two NATTY GOATS Playboy.

<RomeroSalute>

I think Costa made a mistake. I think Romero is the best MW in the world. I think Costa beats Whittaker, AND Israel And Kevin. Easily, possibly too. Romero I think is a really bad match up. I mean he has a chance, and I guess ONE thing that's in his favour is that Romero isnt' a fast starter, and Costa is. He might be able to pull this off, but I'd consider a significant upset.
He lost both fights to Whittaker

giphy.gif

Amazing what having a good diet and getting a good sleep can do

Tough to say if I'd pick Costa over any of the top 5 at the minute,he's still had no experience against elite opposition. This fight will tell us a lot,and it'll be likely be fucking fireworks regardless.

Me in 1 hour, when they've made it through weigh-ins:

AnotherElderlyApe-small.gif

That’s how I see it, Costa is intriguing because he gives no fucks and is a front runner, but with Yoel being so unpredictable it’s hard to see how he would lose given the level of comp he’s consistently faced

? You think Costa beats Whittaker? lol... based on what criteria? Costa has yet to beat a top MW.

Costa's best win to date is over Uriah Hall... and a fat, out of shape Hendricks...

Hall is 2-4 in his last 6. Real world beater there. Hendricks is long gone from the UFC.

Any actual juicers here? I'm curious as to what people think Romero is taking exactly. OR are the haters in here just fat and claiming he's juicing because he's in shape and they're not?

I've seen typical juiceheads in the gym and their bodies look quite different than Romero's.

When you compare the two in fights, Paulo has a juicy bodybuilder type physique but Romero clearly hits harder judging by the way his opponents fall + confessions from Luke and Robert.

Last edited:
? You think Costa beats Whittaker? lol... based on what criteria? Costa has yet to beat a top MW.

Costa's best win to date is over Uriah Hall... and a fat, out of shape Hendricks...

Hall is 2-4 in his last 6. Real world beater there. Hendricks is long gone from the UFC.

I agree. Costa has never faced a tough wrestler like Romero who is also explosive and athletic as well.

I agree. Costa has never faced a tough wrestler like Romero who is also explosive and athletic as well.

I'm not a Romero fan but he is easily going to go through Costa. Won't even be close.

Based on UFC scoring, he didn't get robbed at all. It was a close fight but the criteria for scoring is not based on damage.

he didn't, if you are Cecil peoples

Back