Social Post Wikipedia articles of crazy people

Also a classic is Luka Rocco Magnotta

I'm sure plenty know this psycho's story, but I just recently learned of it. He and his little sidekick did some of the most fucked up things I've ever heard of. Not so much torture, but ruthless shit like killing babies with hammers. The home videos that I've seen are tough to watch, and they're just the ones they can show on TV.

Some time ago, i watched a documentary on the topic of Snuff Films and they actually played some of the sound recordings Lake and Ng made. It was something along the lines of a woman asking "What do you want from me?", with Lake saying "Kill you.", the woman answering "Why do you want to kill me?", with Lake responding ice cold "Because i hate you."

Also a classic is Luka Rocco Magnotta

Some time ago, i watched a documentary on the topic of Snuff Films and they actually played some of the sound recordings Lake and Ng made. It was something along the lines of a woman asking "What do you want from me?", with Lake saying "Kill you.", the woman answering "Why do you want to kill me?", with Lake responding ice cold "Because i hate you."
The videos where they're explaining to women how they've already killed their babies and husbands, and how they plan to kill them after they're done raping them, was tough to listen too. I hope there's a special place in hell for people like that.

Man, Sacramento seems to be a hot spot for some reasons. Any insights why?
Just poor hygiene?!

Damn, I knew he was crazy but ripping a wire fence with his bare hands and escaping a mental institution? That's on a different level.
Yeah he's a proper loon

Apparently he's mellowed out a lot over the years

Word around campfire on russian side is that he actually used to be completely normal guy as a kid but his coach made him act crazy/affected him so that led to madness

This is a fascinating story and there a lot of gruesome details that wiki leaves out, but ...

Dat mullet is infused with critical levels of batshit and voodoo
The videos where they're explaining to women how they've already killed their babies and husbands, and how they plan to kill them after they're done raping them, was tough to listen to. I hope there's a special place in hell for people like that.
One of those assholes is still on death row gaming the legal system

Reactions: Zer
Constanzo looks 10 yrs older than he is lol

Reactions: Zer
Word around campfire on russian side is that he actually used to be completely normal guy as a kid but his coach made him act crazy/affected him so that led to madness
<mma4>

Fish was a heinous serial child killer and cannibal, probably the worst human being imaginable. Fish chose his victims because they were mentally handicapped.

I mean, this guy was a real jerk!
He was executed pretty soon after conviction too unlike today where liberal bitches want the criminal to have 20 appeals and spend decades on death row.
Every country should be like Singapore they are hard on criminals and have lower crime rates because of it.

Back