Potential sexual harassment allegation. Put in my 2 weeks wondering if I should even go back.

I got accused of sexual assault by at work by An ugly chick, twice. I raised a huge fuss because it was bullshit and she was ugly. Come to find out she had accused 2 or 3 other ppl as well, and they fired her because when they brought her in the office she had a meltdown and admitted she made it up or some shit.
Weird situation, I was 19 and in good shape, could actually fuck decent looking chicks at the time and she was hideous, which is what really made me upset.

I'm extremely paranoid about it. I've had people acting wierd to me all week, people staring at me and whispering. I think they asked other women if it has happened to them and cat is out of the bag. My anxiety level is so high.
That's not paranoia my friend, as Nixon said, "just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean their not out to gitya".

What you need to do now is plan ahead, forget about that job. Plan for your next interviews and those awkward questions, "why did you leave?" instead of "Sexual harassment" tell the new boss that they accused you of harassing a woman but that can't be possible because "I don't go that way". Right after you say it, run your fingers through the new boss' hair and see what happens, it's worth a try.

I got accused of sexual assault by at work by An ugly chick, twice. I raised a huge fuss because it was bullshit and she was ugly. Come to find out she had accused 2 or 3 other ppl as well, and they fired her because when they brought her in the office she had a meltdown and admitted she made it up or some shit.
Weird situation, I was 19 and in good shape, could actually fuck decent looking chicks at the time and she was hideous, which is what really made me upset.

as much as it doesn't get talked about, women play a lot of games, for their own reasons.

You obviously sexually harassed her. I'd go back and start sexually harassing everybody else

Gotta be fair about it.

Plus if he does it to all the guys and all the gals he could try to convince HR it wasn't harassment and he's just retarded. He might keep his job and get a prominent spot in the company's diversity and inclusion programs.

I brushed a young girls breast one time, totally by accident, at work. a 16 year old bag girl, I was a checker. I stammered "sorry" and she just giggled. If she'd wanted to she could have gotten me canned on the spot. Misunderstandings and accidents happen, best you can do is try and be above reproach.

I'm going to be honest with you. If you're innocent as you claim then you handled this in probably the worst possible way. You're basically admitting guilt by walking away without talking to anyone. Your paranoia may also be turning it into something it isn't.

I suggest talking to your boss tomorrow to try and get a sense of what's happening and to explain your side of things.

Are you on drugs?
Im not even talking shit but this sounds like the paranoid delusions of a tweaker

I dont know what kind of company you work for but 2 months is a pretty long time for a business to sit on a sexual harassment claim without any action, you may be imagining some of this
the restaurant business is the highest of all occupations for drug users, could be. Drugs make people goofy as fuck, I couldn't even recognize one of my best friends the last time we spoke, personality wise. Still don't know what to make of the nasty shit he said, I do know it's possible that his brains have been rendered null and void.

I heard I was accused of harrasment (inappropriate touching) by a woman supervisor at my job. The company has never brought it up to me, the woman has never said anything about it to me and my boss hasn't mentioned it to me.

I put in my two weeks and my boss and the assistant manager verbally accepted my resignation. Would you guys continue to work there for the remaining 2 weeks if you were in my shoes? I believe they were about to fire me for this accusation. The female supervisor was acting like she couldn't be around me anymore. I didn't sign anything saying I was quitting so it was all verbal so far.

So reading whole thread, you have not done anything wrong beyond unintentional butt touch while working in a narrow space, but you plan to do every move to look guilt?

Or i am missing something

Methinks there is more to this story than TS is letting on.

Doesn't seem like his employers are trying too hard to keep him around either or give a fuck why he's suddenly quitting

Methinks there is more to this story than TS is letting on.

Doesn't seem like his employers are trying too hard to keep him around either or give a fuck why he's suddenly quitting
probably is.

I've been touched by women at a couple jobs I've had, never complained because I liked it. Women are totally different though, especially in the me too era. It used to be socially acceptable to "pinch" a girl in the 40's to show interest, I heard this from one of my HS teachers, that, and a lot of other things are changed.

I do my best to stay away from women these days, I don't have time or intention for anything with them and it's just not possible to be around them without some extra bullshit. As I said, the best you can do is try to be above reproach but that's not really possible when you're dealing with women, they'll find a way to make things difficult, and of course, in ways having nothing to do with sex. It's just their nature. Most men are in the same boat, look at trump, cosby, weinstein. Most of us really do have some issues with women/sexuality given our society and upbringing.

I hope you get fired. But if you were smart you would stick with that 2 week notice and pray to the sexual assault god that you dont get fired before your 2 week notice is up. But i have a feeling your dumbass will try and back pedal and they will fire you. They are probably debating to just let you finish out the two weeks to avoid the hassle, or just can you if you renege.

Back