Potential sexual harassment allegation. Put in my 2 weeks wondering if I should even go back.

In the old days, you'd only get fired for that if the waitress was sleeping with the manager.

Nowadays, get an office job, work from home, and you can sexually harass your loving wife who loves the attention.

Modern problems require modern solutions.

Yeah, but the day I put in my notice I was getting stares from everyone and there was tons of gossip behind my back. I think she told Chef that she couldn't continue to work around me or something. Chef seemed upset, like he was gonna have to fire me but didn't want to. So I hit the ejection button and quit. I don't think this was all in my head but I'm sure some of the details are off. I think getting away would be good for my mental at this point, and I am confident Chef will give me a positive reference.

Do you not have co worker friends to ask whats being said?

Do you not have co worker friends to ask whats being said?
No I don't. I am a dishwasher the cooks and front of the house staff kind of have their own little clicks and I'm not apart of either. Plus I'm kind of a loaner in general tbh. Still have always had the reputation as a reliable worker (lots of flakes in this industry)

On the last day, just do what you did to that one girl to everyone so that no one feels left out.

No I don't. I am a dishwasher the cooks and front of the house staff kind of have their own little clicks and I'm not apart of either. Plus I'm kind of a loaner in general tbh. Still have always had the reputation as a reliable worker (lots of flakes in this industry)

You’re a dishwasher? Well scratch what I said earlier about suing for wrongful dismissal if you got fired over this. Just the initial consultation with a lawyer will cost you probably three days’ wages.

Ask them why no one saw a wet hand print on the chicks ass or titty on the day this happened??? as a dishwasher your hands would always be wet. My fee for this consultation is $8,000.00

Pretty much. I work in a kitchen, you have to squeeze by people all the time. I passed by her and my hand may have brushed up against her backside

You mean: you rubbed your boner on her backside. Pervert.

I don't have the balls to do something like that on purpose, I am too much of a pussy.

It was accidental but I saw her talking to a coworker right after and he was eye balling me. That was 2 months ago. I believe she's trying to get me fired even though I have never been reprimanded for anything ever in the year I've been at this place.

I heard I was accused of harrasment (inappropriate touching) by a woman supervisor at my job. The company has never brought it up to me, the woman has never said anything about it to me and my boss hasn't mentioned it to me.

I put in my two weeks and my boss and the assistant manager verbally accepted my resignation. Would you guys continue to work there for the remaining 2 weeks if you were in my shoes? I believe they were about to fire me for this accusation. The female supervisor was acting like she couldn't be around me anymore. I didn't sign anything saying I was quitting so it was all verbal so far.
Update?

I put in my 2 week notice which was accepted and they brought a new guy in. So now I'm unemployed looking for a new gig. I am still on good terms with them and was told I can use them as a reference and even come back again (probably when she is gone). Thanks for all the responses!

I put in my 2 week notice which was accepted and they brought a new guy in. So now I'm unemployed looking for a new gig. I am still on good terms with them and was told I can use them as a reference and even come back again (probably when she is gone). Thanks for all the responses!
Pretty sure you imagined everything

Had a male coworker hug a female coworker and kissed her on the cheek. She didn't like it and told him to stop and he gave her some BS answer. This was all caught on security camera. She went to HR and the individual was fired a week later.

This dude putting in his two weeks just screams guilt
two guys and a girl chat at my old place of work, the chat as usual turns to sex, one of the guys gets a bit graphic, choking and fucking may have been mentioned in the same sentence, the girl goes crying to a supervisor, who in turn tells his manager...if this happened at any time in the last decade two guys are getting fired, but this was the mid 90's, the manger apparently said something like ''i've heard her mouth before, i'm not buying her act here.'' and that was the end of the matter.

Lol at a 2 weeks notice for a dish washing job. I quit a dish washing job once with a 1 day notice and got another job in 3 days.
<WhatIsThis>sounds like a helluva lot of dirty dish in your neck of the woods.

Back