• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr @Palis. One of your tasks should be finding the tightest flesh for us....

I am pleased you know how to filter the Sapiens.
@Palis got this chief!
B5HOdp1.gif

2V6QoKW.gif

0cu4WaK.gif

jEGAoLR.gif

YrXAV0e.gif

jafkcRS.gif

do4LUet.gif

royEOOC.gif

VcrIkaE.gif

VcrIkaE.gif

pyXbvNR.gif

PCiJQ4J.gif

rLxuw6i.gif

0zkUBWL.gif

XVlE1Vd.gif

pWjTOUw.gif

@Limbo Pete

For the rest of the mods:
Dqx9y5U.gif

I'd just like to take a moment and thank @Curmudgeon for all the hard work he does for us. @Palis, this was hands down the best choice among your cabinet members.

Lol aren't you the same guy who threw multiple hissy fits about my hot chick threads?
I don't recall tagging all the people that posted in an unrelated thread and then tagging them like a telemarketer. I also voiced my displeasure 1 time in said thread.
kermitthefrogbutthatsnoneofmybusiness.jeg

When the fuck are you getting around to a batshit crazy vs batshit crazy real world thread? Florida doc should give you a plethora of thread ideas.

Last edited:
I don't recall tagging all the people that posted in an unrelated thread and then tagging them like a telemarketer. I also voiced my displeasure 1 time in said thread.
kermitthefrogbutthatsnoneofmybusiness.jeg

When the fuck are you getting around to a batshit crazy vs batshit crazy real world thread?
I don't know what to tell you other than some people do like those threads and they want me to tag them. You bitched more than once outside of those threads. I don't take it personally or nothing, but I remember.

I did Casey Anthony vs. Karla Homolka and Jodi Arias vs. Amanda Knox. Is that what you want to see?

I don't know what to tell you other than some people do like those threads and they want me to tag them. You bitched more than once outside of those threads. I don't take it personally or nothing, but I remember.

I did Casey Anthony vs. Karla Homolka and Jodi Arias vs. Amanda Knox. Is that what you want to see?
Nope. You're mistaken. I bitched once, and then hounded @Lead , possibly someone else about tagging me multiple times in the potwr elections. I think that's what you're remembering. Twas around the same time.

None of those you listed move weight down south so to speak. I'm talking your avg looking h.o.t., that did some fucked up shit, complete with the back stories. Think Aileen Wuornos vs greshelda blanco type threads. Everyones flipped through a playboy, give us some youpron stuff dammit!

Nope. You're mistaken. I bitched once, and then hounded @Lead , possibly someone else about tagging me multiple times in the potwr elections. I think that's what you're remembering. Twas around the same time.

None of those you listed move weight down south so to speak. I'm talking your avg looking h.o.t., that did some fucked up shit, complete with the back stories. Think Aileen Wuornos vs greshelda blanco type threads. Everyones flipped through a playboy, give us some youpron stuff dammit!
Yeah that was probably it then.

Lol dude Karla Homolka raped and killed her own sister. Casey Anthony killed her kid and got away with murder. They are both certified crazy, and not bad looking to boot.

Those two chicks you listed would not clear 50 votes in total imo. I did a fat chicks poll once and more people voted "You are a sick bastard, tornado" than both women combined haha.

Yeah that was probably it then.

Lol dude Karla Homolka raped and killed her own sister. Casey Anthony killed her kid and got away with murder. They are both certified crazy, and not bad looking to boot.

Those two chicks you listed would not clear 50 votes in total imo. I did a fat chicks poll once and more people voted "You are a sick bastard, tornado" than both women combined haha.
Are your polls public, or private? I would think private, complete with backstories(may want to contact posters such as shadowpriest for ideas or help on fleshing out the backstories and extras), would garner more views and be more mayberry friendly.

Are your polls public, or private? I would think private, complete with backstories(may want to contact posters such as shadowpriest for ideas or help on fleshing out the backstories and extras), would garner more views and be more mayberry friendly.
They're not allowed in Mayberry. They're just pics and gifs so they're in the P&M forum.

I don't even make them that often any more either. Been weeks tbh.

Us Calgarians need to get together for a beer and sort this serious matter out one day.

no offense... but what was the point of this again? it's stickied so it must be important. right? guys?

<{ByeHomer}>

no offense... but what was the point of this again? it's stickied so it must be important. right? guys?

<{ByeHomer}>

Democracy is important. The results, not so much

Democracy is important. The results, not so much

Now Lead.... why so down? Be proud of what you created. All of us from the Palis campaign want thank you for making this possible.

By the way, Winning is what is important and the result of JDragon + his Merkel and Obama worshipping friends not having their own thread is GLORIOUS.

Now Lead.... why so down? Be proud of what you created. All of us from the Palis campaign want thank you for making this possible.

By the way, Winning is what is important and the result of JDragon + his Merkel and Obama worshipping friends not having their own thread is GLORIOUS.
Leed didn't want a WR congress. Was hoping to spread democracy across the WR, much like herpes, but in a happier, less itchy way. It's ok though, I still love Leed, we'll get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back