Media Pound 4 Pound with Kamaru & Henry, Ep. 5 (Guest: Dana White)

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Not a good look. HENRY how tf are you gonna do a show with a man worth almost billions
single handily fcked your career over. You twat, he disparaged you and basically said you winning TWO belts
meant jack ish. You lost the best years of your life cause this goof wants to play hardball and spend extra money
with his new 2nd childhood buddies the nelk boys. The fact he gambles what you were probably asking for away
in one night would be enough for me to quit.
Id interview bob arum or scott coker before dana.

And usman. well dana seems to like you NOW but you henry smh.

Not a good look. HENRY how tf are you gonna do a show with a man worth almost billions
single handily fcked your career over. You twat, he disparaged you and basically said you winning TWO belts
meant jack ish. You lost the best years of your life cause this goof wants to play hardball and spend extra money
with his new 2nd childhood buddies the nelk boys. The fact he gambles what you were probably asking for away
in one night would be enough for me to quit.
Id interview bob arum or scott coker before dana.

And usman. well dana seems to like you NOW but you henry smh.

Cejudo is trying to keep his ufc career going after the Merab loss, nothing else. He knows his ufc paydays are better than he’ll get anywhere else.

Dana doesn't actually do anything besides go on podcasts and occasionally participate in press conferences or weigh-ins. you could hire any recent high school grad and his job would be entirely within their abilities

Cejudo is a piece of work.

He's so interesting, in the worst ways.

It's like he put in the work to understand active listening, and employs obvious communication tactics but his ego still gets in the way constantly.

I don't think he's a bad guy or anything, he's just.. ugh.

I listened to about 20mins of random sections of this, it's pretty good when Dana carries it.

Dana White saying Usman is the best WW ever
tumblr_mjt9c4g1ux1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Dana is so salty and holds a grudge, he just can't let go of it.

I'm not even sure Usman is the 2nd best WW of all time, he might be, its a toss up with him and Hughes, people forget Hughes had a great run and has won double the amount of fights that Usman has. GSP 1st obviously.

Dana is so salty and holds a grudge, he just can't let go of it.

I'm not even sure Usman is the 2nd best WW of all time, he might be, its a toss up with him and Hughes, people forget Hughes had a great run and has won double the amount of fights that Usman has. GSP 1st obviously.
This
There is literally no logical argument for Usman as Number 1 ww.
I have Hughes as 2

Back