Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 Two title fights

These are true martial artists and UFC fighters could learn from Powerslappers. There’s never been a boring Powerslap match. Powerslappers are all offensive and don’t waste time with defence. The knockout ratios are also a lot higher. Powerslap > MMA

I have yet to find a Power Slap video on Youtube with 1+M views. Closest I found was 560K

Where are the viewers? I thought this was bigger then soccer already

Nice. They need to figure out a way to reduce the fouls committed because last card was riddled with fouls all over the place. Will watch and be in the PBP for sure.

I have yet to find a Power Slap video on Youtube with 1+M views. Closest I found was 560K

Where are the viewers? I thought this was bigger then soccer already
That was your first mistake homie we on Rumble son.

Your second mistake was questioning the #'s

Screenshot_20240319-144146.png

Last edited:
I'm going with Bell, he's shown to have a solid chin and plenty of knockout power. I'm hoping Wolverine wins again, but Turpin can knock him out.

The word 'fight' is a little misleading. 2 fat dudes taking turns slapping each other isn't quite the same as what I would conventionally call a 'fight'.

The word 'fight' is a little misleading. 2 fat dudes taking turns slapping each other isn't quite the same as what I would conventionally call a 'fight'.
Agreed, i tend to refer to this as match, its not a fight, what i still cant accept, is how they are at the fate of a coin toss, not every match ends with the first slap but a lot do, their 10-count and still stopping it after the guy managed to stand up on time.

Its a "competition" made for reels, its been a while since i have watched, production is there, Bisping commentates on it, product itself is not that appealing to me.

Agreed, i tend to refer to this as match, its not a fight, what i still cant accept, is how they are at the fate of a coin toss, not every match ends with the first slap but a lot do, their 10-count and still stopping it after the guy managed to stand up on time.

Its a "competition" made for reels, its been a while since i have watched, production is there, Bisping commentates on it, product itself is not that appealing to me.
It's kind of fun to watch sometimes. The other half likes MMA, but gives me shit whenever I watch slap fighting, so I rarely put it on any more. This was really before powerslap, when it was random Russian dudes or hillbillies slapping each other in backyards over barrels, but powerslap is pretty much the same thing.

I must admit I'm kind of hooked watching these. I thought it was some ridiculous crazy shit not worth watching and they would have no sustainability at all. Yet I find myself sticking with it. This will be an appetizer for the night before UFC 300.

I kinda wish they had to slap at the same time instead of taking turns.

Back