*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters

White, the Fertittas and Lamicella are making plans to expand Power Slap, including taking the event on the road and starting to sell tickets, like they did at the Durango event. They’ve signed new partners such as Fanatics and worked with Zynga Games to create a mobile game that has now been downloaded more than 7 million times. A host of states now allow Power Slap to be bet on legally.

White boldly thinks Power Slap will one day be bigger than UFC because it’s easier to understand and to participate in than MMA. Through six events so far, Power Slap is getting anywhere from 85,000 to 195,000 peak, live concurrent viewers on Rumble, according to Lamicella. An email from Rumble listed a Power Slap event as its No. 4 most-viewed video
stream of 2023.

It’s clear this has been his true passion for a long time lol

White, the Fertittas and Lamicella are making plans to expand Power Slap, including taking the event on the road and starting to sell tickets, like they did at the Durango event. They’ve signed new partners such as Fanatics and worked with Zynga Games to create a mobile game that has now been downloaded more than 7 million times. A host of states now allow Power Slap to be bet on legally.

White boldly thinks Power Slap will one day be bigger than UFC because it’s easier to understand and to participate in than MMA. Through six events so far, Power Slap is getting anywhere from 85,000 to 195,000 peak, live concurrent viewers on Rumble, according to Lamicella. An email from Rumble listed a Power Slap event as its No. 4 most-viewed video
stream of 2023.

I'm embarrassed for the human race.

I used to defend Dana but not anymore. It's obvious he's been bought. He's different now. And his support for this platform that seemingly no one likes or cares to watch is just bizarre. I have not met or read about a single soul that thinks Power slap is cool. Not one.

slapping is like the limp bizkit of sports
academics and socialites will revel in its genius decades later

I shamefully tried watching one of the episodes, mostly out of curiosity.

Even if you find slap fighting compelling, idk how you deal with how boring everything is. It's like 10 minutes of video packages showing the no name guys participating, another 10 minutes of walkouts, coinflips, and announcements, then one second of action, a break, another second of action, a break, etc.

Target Audience

51QdzEJ4qsL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

From the same guy who said that soccer players weren't skilled because there's a huge net and the scores are so low. Dana is proof that with a lot of really successful wealthy business people it's mostly about knowing the right people at the right time and the willingness to be ruthless.

I'm happy that this is the hill Dana wants to die on.

It is time.

yo what was that Pillow Fight league that got posted on here a few months back?
that shit was way more exciting than Power Slap

Power Slap is literally hit, ok, hit, ok, KO. no skill, no training, no talent. just fat guys and mongs getting paid 2K to get knocked out.

BRING BACK THE PILLOW FIGHT LEAGUE

All dem subconcussive blows...dem quiet shots boxers and MMA fighters catch during sparring and legit scraps, they're stacking heavy on the CTE stats but y'all str8 ignoring the facts.

Back in the day, MMA heads were out here saying MMA's safer than boxing cause of quick stoppages ain't no counts boxing got dem big gloves to protect the hands not the head "MMA you just get slept not like boxing where you come back and take a few dozen more", like for real? 😂 Mans switch up the narrative quick when that cognitive dissonance hits. Mad convenient so I get why you would do that fam, don't make you right tho.

But yo, guess mans like Calvin Kattar, Brian Ortega, Korean Zombie, they probably good, right? Cause they weren't out cold snorin' at the end, so no stress? 🙄

Mad respect to Dana for droppin' Power Slap, lowering them subconcussive blows. Now we got ex-MMA fighters, boxers, jacked American football guys all dem man dem stepping into catch slaps for cash without worrying about all da sparring rounds getting buzzed in trainin den takin all dem significant strikes in da scrap 💥🤯 Mans take 3-5 slaps and cash dem checks ✋💥 🤑.

Good to have options for the athletes fam you ain't like it just ignore it instead of complaining like conservatives in the 90s str8 wastin time fumbling dat 💰 like fam I hate CTE Olympics aka American football but you won't hear me yappin cuz mandem be diggin it here and I ain't tryna kill their vibez 🏈

Real talk, these subconcussive hits, they ain't just taps. They're the major players in building up tau protein in the brain, setting mans up for CTE. Quit lying on Power Slap's name acting like MMA is some sophisticated art form fam it's FACE BASHIN LMFAOlll

But here's the twist, Power Slap? Ain't done NOTHIN to you fam. Not a single thing. 6ixdog is just teeming with haters waiting to board the next hate train to reaction score land. Is normal 🚂💔.

Imma love all dem posts cuz that's all y'all want in the end. Eat my dirty asshole ⭐🍫

🐻 💕 to you all but mandem be trippin'.

Last edited:
Back