Prayers to Joe Riggs and his family

my sympathies to Joe Riggs regarding these developments and I hope that his wife will be fine.

best of luck to joe and his family hope is wife recovers.

Im not sure if Joe surfes the bords or not, however if you do...

Joe our thoughts and prayars are with and your family...

Horrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Joe and his family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Joe and his family. I have 3 young children and I can't imagine loosing one of them.

What a tragedy! Joe, if you read Sherdog, you have all of our condolences. Does anyone know what is going on? What happend with his baby, and what happend to his wife? With the passing of ATT's female fighter, and this, these have been some sad times for all of us in the MMA world.

Joe, I have a 2 and a half year old daughter and I can't imagine how I'd feel if I had to give her up. I'm not a really religious man, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You are an inspiration to so many and we love you very much. Take care, stay strong. God bless you.

Man thats some serious shit, I cant imagine losing a child but Ive lost parents and its one of the worst things ever. Hopefully his wife comes out ok and everything ends up as well as it can be for Joe and his family.

No doubt. Such a horrible, horrible thing should never happen to such a dedicated, talented person.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, brother.

Back