Pre-fight discussion UFC 297 Strickland vs. Du Plessis Sat. Jan. 20 Early Prelims 6:30PM ET ESPN+, Main PPV 10PM ET

Planning to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
6b025e37b95d1ef940316f0cada98659.gif

About to pocket my wins after beating @Sixstring in the Patterson fight :cool::cool:

The only fight we didn't agree on. But you may have me on this one. If that happens, I can just claim there was a internet outage and run away. Wait did I say that out loud? Nah I'm going to get this one!

Maybe. :confused:

The only fight we didn't agree on. But you may have me on this one. If that happens, I can just claim there was a internet outage and run away. Wait did I say that out loud? Nah I'm going to get this one!

Maybe. :confused:
1705785219890.gif

You got this.

100 mg cherry gummies down the hatch.

Guess i'm relying on these football nerds for entertainment violence til 530.

JBG bless me with an acl splosion or some nice helmet on helmet lovin'

I could feel the energy of the UFC in town at the beer store feelz like a holiday fight fanz in their UFC T's & hats either going live or loading up for their watch parties. Sorry, not sorry I can't witness this live, but I still got the best seat in the house. A Big screen my exclusive spot on the recliner couch beers, buds, snacks, and real food for later. All's I need is for my bud @Jackonfire to fire up the PBP and send out the call...

mOtLR3T.gif

Flick vs Gordon
The two least durable flyweights facing each other.

so just stop watching? personally i just like MMA so the card not having "names" on it doesn't bother me I just love the sport.
Yeah I do too but after getting cheapened cards you start to get sour... no idea when you began watching but it's not thee same any more. not nearly as exciting and I'm not the only one that feels that way. it's so watered down now, and the talent level has evened out enough where some fighters just seem way too similar. I don't even remember anyone's name any more... and I have stopped watching it. I wind up waiting until the main event and no way I'm paying for that shit, that's the biggest travesty in all of this.

Back