Pre illness Brock was the scariest man to have ever lived in the world

There's people who have lived on this planet, that have eradicated civilizations and groups of people. I wouldn't call Brock one of the scariest people to have lived on this planet.
I'm sure he's referring to individual physicality. Not to impact as a world figure lol. I don't think Brock would be #1 all time in that respect either, but a 300lb elite wrestler/steroid gorilla will definitely be in the upper echelon. Certainly nobody not in the last 80 or so years could compare.

<TrumpWrong1>

No one wanted to fight him? How did he get opponents? The guy's 5-3 ffs.

2nkigc9.gif

Overeem looked like he was on the juice on that fight not brock.....

Hitler was fairly scary. Stalin and Mao too.

No one wanted to fight this beast when he was champ and kicking ass and taking names. He was a bad man. He was a 265 pounds genetic freak that was all american. He had the strength over everyone and could take down anyone. Too bad he had to have surgery.
Cain / DC would wreck him whatever time in his career.

Carwin was pounding him until he gassed. With all due respect, It's hard to call someone the baddest when he's so terrified of getting hit.

I remember watching the fights in the PBP threads on sherdog when he fought and beat Herring, Randy and Mir. Everyone just absolutely wanted him to lose and had nothing good to say about Lesnar when he floored them on the feet with punches or when he had them on the ground and was absolutely battering them. Even now people treat him like he's this big bully that if you fight back he'll crumble when the man is an absolute monster who if he was born 10 years later and never went to pro wrestling would be an phenomenal talent and acknowledged as such.

The WWE is fake and everyone wanted to fight Brock in the UFC because he was a guaranteed big payday and if you were a half decent HW you'd beat him too.

He was scary. Roided 29 year old Fedor beats roided 29 year old lesnar.

Yes, the surgery took something out of him.. But roidereem and Cain probably still beat him.

But yes, brock would have been on a list of the 10 people I would least want to walk in on me having sex with their girls.

Back