Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tobago Jones @Concrete finished The Terror. Decent enough mini-series but had some really weird parts i struggled getting past.

Just starting the last season of Hap & Leonard.

Way behind on netflix stuff. Thinking of dropping HBO & Showtime & joining Amazon prime. Want to see A Very British Scandal. Heard its decent.

Here are the shows i'm behind on

List of shows I either need to catch up on or plan to start watching

Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Blackish
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Fresh Off The Boat
12 Monkeys
The Expanse
The Affair
Insecure
The Chi
Lucifer
Billions
Into The Badlands
Agents of Shield
Legion
Preacher
Westworld

FUCK MY LIFE!

Nothing says "I'm so happy about my team winning a spors event" like trashing shit

Here are the shows i'm behind on

Need to add Bojack to that list, bro (if you haven't seen it already). Jessica Jones season 2 was average, IMO. Legion is good and really well shot, but a bit too weird at times. I'd put Westworld higher than it, personally.

Me and @UVee watch power. Yeah it's really good, which surprised me.

The new season started a few weeks ago.
I haven't even started it yet, World Cup and Wimbledon took up my viewing.

Nothing says "I'm so happy about my team winning a spors event" like trashing shit

Any excuse to be a dickhead for some people.

Need to add Bojack to that list, bro (if you haven't seen it already). Jessica Jones season 2 was average, IMO. Legion is good and really well shot, but a bit too weird at times. I'd put Westworld higher than it, personally.

I always take your opinions serious after you recommended me Ricky & Morty, so i'll give Bojack a watch.

Jessica Jones is average, I had push myself to watch it, i'm like 10 episodes in. Same goes for Luke Cage, bang average.

Legion first season was really good, i'm looking forward to watching the second season. I watched the first season of Westworld but wasn't blown away like everyone else. Might have to watch season one again before watching season two, i've forgotten most of what happened.

giphy.gif

I must be getting old, because this is happening way too often to me

Me and @UVee watch power. Yeah it's really good, which surprised me.

The new season started a few weeks ago.

Halfway through season 3.

At first I was kind of clowning on it but it quickly turned me out and it is gripping.

I'm watching Starz On Demand which pisses me off because it's showing clips of Season 5(I'm guessing) and shit that has happened.
With Ghost's daughter being dead as part of the clips.
In a few days I'll be caught up but that kind of sucks. I'm more than likely getting rid of cable by the end of the month so I'll have to get rid of Starz. Gotta find a way to watch the current season when it comes out every weekend.

I won't say it's the Wire but it's damn good.

Delivering some bangers from 50 too.

I always take your opinions serious after you recommended me Ricky & Morty, so i'll give Bojack a watch.

Jessica Jones is average, I had push myself to watch it, i'm like 10 episodes in. Same goes for Luke Cage, bang average.

Legion first season was really good, i'm looking forward to watching the second season. I watched the first season of Westworld but wasn't blown away like everyone else. Might have to watch season one again before watching season two, i've forgotten most of what happened.

My man! TBF, @Sexy and @LEWIS540 put me on to Bojack. I had tried it a few times, but wasn't paying enough attention. It's more of a drama comedy than a South Park or Rick and M style that hits you with laughs straight away. It catches you off guard with some feels at times. Takes a little to get into though.

I loved season 1 of Legion too, but they really cranked up the weird shit in season 2. Still haven't finished it because the WC got in the way, but I wasn't as gripped. Still good though.

Westworld season 2 is a trip. If you don't grasp what's going on I can see why people wouldn't like it.

Halfway through season 3.

At first I was kind of clowning on it but it quickly turned me out and it is gripping.

I'm watching Starz On Demand which pisses me off because it's showing clips of Season 5(I'm guessing) and shit that has happened.
With Ghost's daughter being dead as part of the clips.
In a few days I'll be caught up but that kind of sucks. I'm more than likely getting rid of cable by the end of the month so I'll have to get rid of Starz. Gotta find a way to watch the current season when it comes out every weekend.

I won't say it's the Wire but it's damn good.

Delivering some bangers from 50 too.

The Chris Brown version is much better.

I'm considering getting Kodi, makes life so much easier. Don't have to pay for cable etc.

The Chris Brown version is much better.

I'm considering getting Kodi, makes life so much easier. Don't have to pay for cable etc.
While I like the CB version also especially the video I disagree, this version has Fitty's second verse. I'd prefer that on the CB version. Hits so fuckin hard.

I hear that, but if all else fails got VPN + torrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back